Thursday, January 22

There is no war the Joy dirctory.

and the children shall lead them

does the bible say that?
I know I have heard it before.

I know it said that, but I can't find it.

Psychiatry has gone a little too far,
don't you think?

A lighter is a wonderful thing.
Ten thousand years ago,
you could have ruled the world with it.

There is a quiet Shinto revolution going on.
There is an all out war over dish detergent.

They don't want to live under Islamic law.
They think the Bible is archaic and outmoded.
They think they are fighting for Democracy,
and the American way of life.
They don't want to answer to anyone anymore.
They think it is necessary to weed out the psychopaths.
Don't frame it.
Just say it.

Our world is changing.
You need to get with the program.

They don't know how to find God.
Poor bastards.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

Anybody can find Satan and settle with it.
It is a struggle to know God.

Damn a sticker can put a ghost in the machine.

I told you they were way ahead of me.

What are the rules to this madness.
What have we unleashed.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

That is when the computer hangs up and puts out something stupid.

Welcome to the library.
This is the Joy directory.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

Joy/Lisa
Joy/David
Joy/Kennedy
Joy/Bush
Joy/you
Joy/me
Joy/earth
Joy/heaven
Joy/England
Joy/Japan

This is the Joy Directory.
Don't mess it up.
It is the only one we have.

I have booted and installed the Joy Directory.
Don't mess with it please.
You want hell.
You want war.
Make your own directory.
This one should be reserved and respected.
It is for everyone.

It is Joy/whoever or whatever you want it to be.
Please do not make war in the Joy Directory.
If you want war,
make your own directory.
This includes actors and psychiatrists,
and anyone who is tying knots.
We only get one shot at the Joy Directory.
Don't mess it up.

There is no war in the Joy Directory.
You hear me?
I aint saying it again.
There is plenty Joy for everyone.

Joy/peace
Joy/love

Now we need to wait and see if they fight over it.
War is over if you want it.

I tied a Joy knot,
I don't know if it is going to work.
Lets hope for the best.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
Rest and be Tokugawa.
Joy/peace
Joy/love
I see Joy.
I am staring at it.

You can't train for this people.
It is not like flying a jumbo jet.
This is grace.

They don't understand grace.
It is all method to them.
They don't understand it is only one letter away.

I am like that.
I have an explosion of words.
People wish I would shut up.

They are worried I will flip out.
literally.
They are trying to bring me down,
to a place where I can handle it.
I understand what is going on.

Lord I have had a hard life.
I am the walking Watergate.

If I hadn't served my country I might feel different about it,
but I don't want to see
a knock down drag out war over dish detergent.
At least not in this directory.

I run through everything,
my childhood monsters did that shit.

No one can guarantee a woman's love.

I could create a directory for myself,
but I have decided not to do that right now.

What the hell is going on?
The world is not supposed to work this way.

Maybe I am a dream to her,
but what about my nephews?
What about the children?
I can't just leave.
What is going to happen to them?
I don't understand.

What am I going to leave them with?
Some shell?
I don't understand.

That is crazy.
I can't live like that.

I will do my best.
If it happens it happens.

I feel they have hacked my brain,
cause they don't want to live under Islamic Law.
I don't want to live under it either.
What am I supposed to do?

We don't think theirs is any better than ours.
We are all grace.
They are all method.

I can't make the dream life happen.
If it happens it happens.
I know that it happens,
but there is nothing I can do about it.

I wouldn't mind a dream life,
If that's what you are trying to put across,
but I don't believe life is a fantasy,
yet I cannot deny this is some fantastical nightmare.

All I want is a regular life too,
but I am too important,
I can't have a regular life.

It was like Spock in the radiation room.
I knew what I was doing.

They need to call Miss Utility before they dig.

It is method and grace people.
This whole conflict is between method and grace.

Here in America,
We walk a thin line between grace and the grave.
That is the way we want it.
We call it freedom.
We call it Liberty.

No it is not an easy line to walk.
It was never meant to be easy.

Nobody can do it alone.
That is why the Constitution says, "We the People".

They think grace is magic.
They don't understand grace.
They think we are foolish messing around with the grave,
Waiting for magic to save us.

Grace- the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God.
from dictionary.com

They weep for justice.
They weep for judgment.
We weep for grace.
and we know it when we see it.

I have seen them on television weeping for it.
These are not bad people.
They just don't understand us.

I know people get on their knees.
I know people weep.

Around here,
it is just not something people talk about.

Around here millions could weep for one individual,
and he would never even know about it.

I know it drives me crazy too.

I am a very open person.
It just drives me nuts.

I don't understand it.
I am a fish out of water.

It just drives me nuts.
I am never going to understand it.

I am Cro-Magnon or something,
I just don't get it.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...