Friday, January 30

Chasing Lemons

They live in a whatever can go wrong will go wrong world.
They will never create anything bullet proof that way.

They don't understand Creation.
They think they can just write some software and turn it on.
You cannot.

I mean maybe you can but it would not be worth living in.
That is where I come in.
I make sure the absolute worse happens every time,
Cause I don't want people living with lemons.

I know you think you are entitled.
I know you think you have the right,
but you cant just through some GUT in there and turn the damn thing on.
It doesn't work that way.

I am telling you they are friggen roach traps.
They don't work.
We don't understand Creation,
and I don't know when if ever we will understand it.

It is a type of world.
It involves information.
Setting up bottlenecks.

I don't know.
They freak out when people start talking about Creation.

The best way I can describe it,
is a world that comes out of information theory.

Every day we stay here is my fault.

All you have to do is chase lemons.

You don't need GUT.
They have already done it.
All you have to do is chase lemons.

There are lemons lemons everywhere.
Go chase the lemons!

I have reeled it out.
That is what is going to happen.
They are going to chase lemons.

Tuesday has done all the hard work.
All Monday has to do is chase lemons.

What is Monday good for?
What should Monday do?
You should ask yourself these questions.

Sunday is something you survive.

I defined him as an atheist.
Someone who hides behind the word "proof".

That is a big word with the head game people.

I don't have to,
and I know I don't have to,
So watch out.

God asked me if I could beat you long before you ever did anything.

He doesn't like that prove crap either.

Cause he knows a strawberry when he sees it damn it.

He taught me what to do with the damn thing,
and for that I am eternally grateful.

What can I say?
They want better for me.
They know I am the only reason we are friggen here.

The military people are not happy about this.

They say I took it for my country 5 times.
That every advancement physics has made
in the last 15 years is because of me.
And I am living alone in a slum apartment.

Be responsible with it.
They just ain't ready for strawberry's

Their whole paradigm revolves around that shit.
I don't think they will ever give it up.

It would be ok if it were just a sensation,
but it is not.

Dangerous spirits prey on people.

You need to make a decision.

I don't want to start a war over this crap,
but we need to make a decision.

I am not doing it again.
We need to make a decision.

Y2K, 911, Turing shit, seventh guest, dollar bill crap.
I took care of all of it.

I made it fictional an hour before the crap.

The Marines know how to do this crap now.
I don't have to worry about it anymore.

I am a 611 course in universities all over the world.

It is difficult.
I don't want to wake up as someone else.

If I wake up as someone else,
I will always love him.

I am going to be in serious denial,
if I wake up as someone else.

We all took it on 9-11

People who stay this long are going to be really messed up.

Friends and family beyond this point.

Lord I hope I don't end up on a cot in the church basement.

I don't have to hold any copyrights.

I can do a 9 anytime I want to.

I know I said I would wait ten years,
but they were going to steal my shit,
and I was going to end up on a cot.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...