Saturday, July 25

A lonely Bitter Place

I am a jerk and a screwup
I have the wrong attitude about it.

It is more than just an effect.
There is real magic in the bottleneck.

As a mathematical term,
it means having your own base.

I know it is sacrilegious,
but I think atheists and agnostics need to understand that.

She is too much for me.
I can't handle that much.

She delights in driving me crazy.

I am crazy enough.
I don't need any help being crazy.

You were a siren the whole friggen time.

Is that the way you want to be remembered?

It was already there.
It was intentionally left undone.

I am never saying goodbye again.

Going to Florida is a sad memory for me.
I wish we could go to Disneyworld.

It has consumed my whole life.
I would of rather died on the beaches of Normandy,
or Vietnam.

You get a good view of that from the psych ward.

If you want to break tradition,
If you want to go in a new direction,
It is really hard.
I have been on this path for a long time,
and it is not as easy as it looks.

You don't know how hard it is to even get a semblance of a base.
It is not easy.
I don't think you can even do it by trying.
And you know it is going to be important in the future,
so you find yourself thinking backwards.

They can't talk about it because they are very valuable,
and you can't get there in the traditional way.

If I were unethical,
I would at least be in California right now.

I am already on the bad side of the establishment,
why should I care?

I need to start looking for somebody else.

This is friggen ridiculous.
Of course I am a man.
What was I before?
You people are wacko.

I am not happy.

If I am so damn precious,
what the heck am I doing here anyway?

Why can't I lead a normal life like everyone else?
What is wrong with me?

I am a lonely bitter old man now.
I could care less.

I need to stop my evil before something worse happens to me.

I wish someone had told me,
I was going to a lonely bitter place and it was going to hurt.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...