Monday, July 13

The April Fools Day Thing

I understand downtime.
It is a powerful motivator.
There are scores out there who would like to sleep like I do.
I just lay there for days and I love it.
Especially when I wake up and someone has given me a hug.
I do appreciate.
Thank you.
I apologize if it is turning out the same old same old.

What can I say?
He doesn't like being turned down.
That is the worst thing you can do.

I don't know.
It is all a big nightmare to me.
I got caught up in the brinkmanship.
Somebody did get hurt,
and his name is David Mallory.

If my clock runs slower than yours,
in a given amount of time,
am I in a separate universe?

Is there a limit to how many minutes behind you can be?

This math shit is real,
and it is happening to me.

I am not saying that there is not delusional aspects of my personality,
but this shit is not delusional,
this shit is real.

You can't do the April Fools Day thing and read.
You have to do it without reading anything,
or at least not a lot.

I don't know.
I just wanted to be Irish.

It comes from a different place,
but it is the same attitude.

The sad part is somebody could actually do it,
and it wouldn't change society's attitude about it.
They will still be tasked to treat you.
They will still have to give a diagnosis to the insurance company.

I know.
Why come up with something somebody's already come up with.
The answer is, you come up with different words.
Words that perhaps somebody else might better understand.
You have a better understanding of it if you come to it by yourself.

People are solution oriented.
That is game theory.
You wind up with an endless conundrum,
where the only proof is what you are capable of.

I am not sure little green men care about the game.

Proof ends in a conundrum,
and a conundrum is not proof.

Just like you can know the pieces by the way they move.
That is how you will know each other.

I am the one that makes decisions for the sake of making decisions.

I suffer from schizophrenia.
I am heavily medicated.
If you don't want to end up in a psych ward,
I suggest you don't try this at home.

I am with you.
I don't understand why I am getting away with it either.

They want it out of the realm of divine,
and yet they were the ones to put it in that realm to begin with.
Maybe I just don't understand the word.

I want people to have decisions.
I don't like this decisions that are his decision crap.
If they don't want to read it,
If they just want a cursory understanding,
That is fine by me.

It is just recourse.
I have explained the concept of recourse,
and I think everyone understands that.
That is all it is.

The only thing that can be changed,
is something that was purposefully left undone.
And nothing can be changed,
if there was no indication or warning about it.
But the real issue is not changing anything.
Everything that can happen has happened.
It is simply the issue of moving from one to the other.

That is the truth about y2k,
and why things are so different now.

What does that mean?
Things might be changeable,
but the conditions need to be right.
"With God all things are possible."

Christianity is flexing its muscle and they don't like it.

I accept Christ may not stay with me forever,
They don't.

What can I say?
God picks favorites and it drives everyone nuts.

People are a little overloaded with game right now.

People are saturated with game anymore.
Am I winning?
What am I winning?

When I make music, I like to get three or four things going,
like Stevie Wonder.

What would be a refrain or something,
gets all lumped in together and played at the same time.

I don't know.
I busted my ass and it sold one copy, mine.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...