Tuesday, July 7

The Vacuum of Lies

tell me to shut up already

People need truth.
Mother Nature doesn't listen.
Father Time doesn't care.

I am trying to get a rouse out of her.

I didn't read it cause it was Mad Dog 20/20,
I found the real thing.

I know what it is like to live in the vacuum of lies.

You made me feel good about myself.
You made me feel happy.

I wish someone would give me anesthesia three times a day.

It would shake the foundation of the world we think we live in.

You need to take the offensive fast and early,
or they are going to milk you to death,
and leave you with a dead cow.

These nations don't care about us.
We are just a roadside attraction to them.
A holiday camp.

This is a commie loving pinko fag telling you this.

I hate to say it,
but I think Japan is the only one that truly cares about us.

It is the damn inside outside shit.
I don't know why they insist on doing that shit.
It is just another way to divvy us up.

Like I said,
I have been in wards where we don't even exist.
One person came back from Roanoke and that is it.
Lightning hit fire people.

I am telling you,
we are a mythical joke to them.

Everybody wants to be a child in America.
No wonder I don't want to grow up.

I am calling them on it,
If they want to tell me to shut up,
let them tell me to shut up.

It is like waking up in a freakish nightmare.
God don't let the kids know
Jesus Christ

Don't worry about it.
It is just my creative genius gone haywire.

It is hard being asexual in America.
People can not get past it.
You are automatically some kind of pervert.
Your parents did something wrong.

How did Freud put it?
Sex is natural and normal.
It is no sex that is unnatural and abnormal.
Fuck you Freud.

They are atheists.
They are like Karl Marx.
They have never felt God's love.

You either accept the atheist agenda or you reject it.
You can't have it both ways.
You can't pick and choose.

I love my atheist friends,
but I am prepared to leave them behind,
and I am not going to feel sorry about it.

I told you.
Creation is a type of world.
It has to do with information theory.

I told you.
You don't have to worry about the GUT.
That shit takes care of itself.

If I didn't care, why would I say anything.

Television, automobiles, computers, cell phones,
We are making fun of creation.
It is all a big joke.

It is all a big time reversed joke,
and we don't even know it.

I am trying to get it out there.
It is not my fault nobody reads the darn thing.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...