Monday, July 20

Magic in the Bottleneck

Name the shit and move on.
That is my motto.

It is all in what you are going after
it is both saturation.

Going after the April Fool's Day thing,
is going after saturation.
They are the same thing.
The universe doesn't care if someone came up with it first.
You get what you are asking for.

You want it, but you can't have it.
It is over.
It is done.
There is no undoing it.
Blame Freud.

From their perspective, I changed history,
and they are not happy about it.

I went after saturation and got an information burn.
That is all there is to it.
There is nothing I can do about it.

If I didn't care, why would I say anything?
Old worlds have massive hangups about this shit.
We need old growth.
The Universe is dying.

It is just bravado, just ignore it.

Cause Freud is a fucking idiot.
He shouldn't have said that shit.

This is what the word prove does to people,
and he knew it.
I have no love loss for him.

They thought at some point we would nail down everything,
and start over or whatever the hell they wanted to do,
but it aint going to happen.
It is archaic, outmoded, it doesn't mean anything anymore.

Creation is a type of world,
as Dr. Kaku explains worlds.
It has to do with information theory.
How many times do I have to tell you this?
The atheist agenda is a road that leads to ruin.
You shouldn't reject Marx, but accept Freud.
They both had the same agenda,
and it aint gonna happen.
This is a commie loving pinko fag telling you this.

Cause I care about you fucking assholes.
I don't want anyone to sink in an atheist sand pit.
Even if it is their own fucking fault.

I get frustrated and angry cause I am trying to reach you.
Don't fall for that crap.

I prove evolution then take God's side,
and it is driving them nuts.

The world is cruel,
and we are not here to have fun.

Can't you see I am doing important work?
I don't know what you want from me.

I am a sad tragic figure and nobody knows where I am going.
I have come too far to give it up now.

At least people knew they were real.
My contemporaries don't even think I am a real person.

If it killed Cantor, Boltzmann, Godel, and Turin
I guess I should leave it alone.

I am just a writer.
What do I know?

I wish someone pretty like that would care about me.

How long would that last?
I would flip out the first day.

I flip out.
It happens all the time.

It means I shake, shake, shake, until I end up on the couch again.

Here is some psychiatry for you.
If calling it information burn gets people to take their medicine,
What do you care?
You just want to keep uncertainty at bay.

I know there is magic in the bottleneck
cause I have been through the damn thing
I am not human anymore.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...