Sunday, March 24

they do not want a formal decision

people are like meercats
and i just don't belong

the question is
Why is it normal in the first place?

there is some sort of catalyst that affects monkey text

I guess this is the 90's

Just because it is not true,
doesn't mean it is delusional.

I don't see
as a hypothesis
a farm hypothesis
any better or worse
than a zoo hypothesis

I dont need your negativity
I dont need someone who thinks the worst of me all the time.

If nothing is real
where is the reality to argue about?

you cant say nothing is real
and then argue as to which history is real or not

it is not democratic i am sorry

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...