Sunday, April 12

Game impairment

It isthe firewall.
It makes the difference between what's possible and what's not.

Any reasonably bright person would run afoul of it sooner or later.

The only way to know its a firewall is what happens when you do away with it.

Here and there doesn't mean anything without then and now.

It's all about the boundaries.
It begins with a boundary.
It ends with a boundary.
Self is a boundary
Place is a boundary
Life as we know it is a boundary

Sometime you let anger get the best of you and you cross a boundary you didn't mean to cross.
You can't get it back and you are left with a life you cannot fix

What is game impairment?

Part of me doesn't understand the radio is not another person.

That's different from thinking everyone is out to get you.

I thought you were kidding when you said I was autistic.

They were trying to sweep up trouble makers, and I got caught in the net.

Some just cant make what causality does to odds

People don't appreciate how debilitating a game impairment can be.

They record people at atm machines that doesn't get used till someone is robbed.

He comes from nowhere.
He can make himself exist.

I don't know why.
I am just struggling to survive.

What is collective dreaming?

It's probably better chances the brain is simulating reality than a computer simulating a brain



No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...