Tuesday, September 22

A domain for the dead

,Nobody wants to be king of the mountain.
It costs too much, and you can't stay there

I may not recognize the truth,
But I am not meaning to deceive anyone.

That there is no magic,
That there is no alchemy,
That is the lie.

There is a difference between resorting to magic to explain something,
And acknowledging it is there

Telling you the truth
Without ushering in the dark ages 

One thing seems certain,
They ain't listening to the carpenters.

The second amendment is about the people's right to revolt,
Not the right to shoot up elementary schools.

I don't think it is understood what would have to be done.

It's not just a 1984 thing
It is a 1963 thing
It makes me hope I am delusional.
That I am making up the absurdity 
E
I want the words to flow
I want my parrot to talk,
Nobody sees the value in It

It's ok to show because he is Palestinian?ff
I don't recall any one else gunned down on television.

In the beginning everything runs in to a wall
And falls off a cliff.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...