Monday, January 25

The compression floor


I get words
I get pictures
I don't always know what they mean.

Scientific minds don't always have that luxury.

I think it scares them.
I don't think they are ready to think that way.

Just because I allow myself to think that way,
Doesn't mean I am mad or delusional.

I believe there is a bizarro world,
And I don't think they have a high opinion of us.

I wanted to be schizophrenic 
I thought it was cool
A lot of the fears I deal with are hers.

If something cannot be compressed,
will that cause errors?

I need to become accustomed to the idea I am not right about everything.

His ways are not my ways.
My thoughts are not his thoughts.
When the rocks start falling, I am going to be praying like everyone else.

Smile and be predictable.

Why do things quantize to begin with?

I shouldn't be expected to prove myself.
I couldn't use it if I created one anyway.

I shouldn't be expected to prove my own existence.
That is wrong.

I have been taught the futility of it.

Because mankind can't handle our own affairs.
It's sad but that's the truth of it.

I understand the argument,
But we can't even do without the bees.
How are we going to do without God?

Would you want a back door on your brain?
That's the whole reason you buy Apple 

It is an extension of yourself,
And should be protected

Making grey goo is not the answer

I am the enemy
Mine comes from math
I am not a music person
I am damaged goods

I have a lot of people who pin their anger at me.

The more they do that the worse it gets,
Cause I don't understand what they are angry about.

I was dealing with issues a lot bigger than if I was gay or not.

I underestimated how serious you were about that crap.

I want to be free to be who I want to be,
But I guess I am not.

It comes at a price.

I lost the simple.
I couldn't get it back.

I can't get it back sweetheart.
It was gone.

People don't get the chance to be Ghandi anymore.
That's nipped in the bud real quick.

You can buy it,
But no one wants it anyway.

We are all wasslers 
And we are supposed to be happy with it.

I am here to suck a big tit, and that's the end of it.
If I think anything different I am angry at women.
Well damnit I guess I am angry then.

I hit the compression floor that's all.
It means I don't mean a damn thing to anybody but myself.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...