Thursday, April 7

The other amoeba

I don't get angry like I am supposed to.
I can't run.
I have facial recognition problems
My social interaction is shot.
I can't push myself
I can't challenge myself
I don't feel the need to worship anything.

Proverbs is right.
Sometimes you need to set aside your personal understanding
And trust in God.

It bothers me that I don't know what the original timeline was.
I saw a small child given a game,
And he was told,"You have one chance, and if things go south, go south."

I want that small boy to make it back home.
Run with it.

I must admit, he looks nothing like Oj Simpson.

I guess the meme likes being stolen.

"Something in the water does not compute."

It is probably the cycle, not the water itself.

I guess the role does too.

I don't do the math,
The math does me.

Apparently so do a number of others.

Jesus was crucified for saying "I am"
His divinity is the central issue to why he was crucified.

Jesus was with God at the beginning
God was with Jesus through his lifetime
At the cross Jesus was God.
?

At the cross he was alone

Satan want us to play name games and go on big ego trips like it was tbefore the flood.

Sitchin was looking for a sucker to bring back the name game, and I fell for it.

They do it because it makes them burn and they like It

If an amoeba splits in two,
Which one is the real one.





No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...