Tuesday, November 8

The Dave Topology

It's not worth my sanity.

It is considered creepy and stalking

If they admit to what is happening in the polls,
It will make their situation worse.
I have no problem with it.
They lie and hide from the people,
Let the people hide and lie to them.

If states had rights
You wouldn't have to worry about your marriage
Or reproductive rights

If California wants to do one thing
And New Jersey wants to do something else
To a certain extent
They should be able to do that

Unfortunately it becomes a race issue and doesn't work.

It is the last hoorah of the silent majority.
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Issues can always be hijacked by people who want to do the wrong thing

I decided to see if my vote mattered or not.

Actually I felt the party I voted for would have an unfair advantage.

They have four years to prove to the rest of us they are right.

A bunch of tricksters who want to play mind games on the public
Is not a demographic I want to be a part of.

I think the real question is whether doing without is a viable alternative.

Just because you discovered fire doesn't mean it belongs to you.
It's my mind's topology now and there is nothing I can do about it.
You only need one anyway.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...