Monday, January 16

Go patriots

If they are going to stitch people to it,
They should at least know what the Big Bang is.

I have pissed somebody off.
This is ridiculous.

If you don't think about sex every eight seconds,
Something is wrong with you.

It was never even an option for me.
The people spreading those rumors had their own motivation.

There are people out there whose issue is gay or not gay.
I am never going to convince those people.

I think we need to come to terms with the fact,
I am not fitting into the formula.

"I don't like it anymore than you do..."

Be thankful you don't live in a place,
Where it's racist to love your hometown.

Oh my goodness can you believe it!

Oh my gosh I have never seen a game like this!

Go Patriots!

Thanks for the response,
I appreciate it.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...