Thursday, July 6

Daily America

IIt It It If If If It  HU

I admit he is not that savory 
But I have to defend him
there were serious concerns 
about the security of our election systems 
A long time ago
And I don't know if anything was ever done about it

You didn't have to be Nostradamus to see that one coming.

Let's just say
It wasn't a snowfall in May
OK?

Welcome to hell?
What is up with that?

I guess chicken pox is a serious thing if you are older.

Fox News just has a gloss the others don't have.

It is sad.
They are fighting over which is the communist.

Holding information for political advantage.

It looks like a trump card they were waiting to play.

How long has this been an issue?
And this is coming out just now?

This is not in the spirit of how things should work.

There are those that want education
To be at the center of social and economic life.
I don't agree with that.

I don't consider it a cure all for making people happy.

People don't like Hillary Clinton.
I fail to see why we need a political meltdown over this.

That is just what Putin would want,
And he probably counted on it.
We are really being played.

Our own arrogance is going to sink us.

They are going to start hitting 
with stuff that can't be answered in 24 hours.

What is the use of me having a voice
If I don't use it.

People are day to day right now.

This is not a broadcast.
If you are here you came here.

This is my personal space that I am sharing with you,
Because I feel not to do so,
Would confer an advantage
To people are not in the know

Because some have access to eggs like me,
And some don't.

It maybe useful to someone studying psychology.

Daily America has no idea how deep this thing goes.

A little more than word salad.
A little less than tea leaves.
I know I have the condition,
But I can't stop it.

There is a reason people don't write this way.
There is no barrier between me and the material.

It is like a DMZ
You are wide open for anyone.

A DMZ is used for trouble shooting.

I guess when I loose myself sometimes 
It is considered broadcasting.
But that is the psychological definition.

Sometimes you sink into broadcasting
And you don't come back.

It all starts with broadcasting.
If you understand that
You have a leg up.

I am trying to be constructive with my broadcasting.

Just because you are in a legitimate loop,
Does make it less dangerous.

You should not inflate the ego
Of someone who has a broadcasting issue.

Call it a Sticky Gate

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...