Saturday, February 3

Dave the axe murderer

IYou You You IYou You I BY

It's like drinking the ocean
There is never more than a couple hours 
Before the stones start falling 

I've been down Broad St once.
It goes on forever.

When they start talking about me on CNN
That is the beginning of the end
Let's hope that never happens.

I feel like one of Harry Mudd's Robots 
She wants me to blow a circuit
I just want my sanity.

It wasn't what she wanted.
She would have found a reason to end it.

Why do I need you?
I caused the Big Bang.

You are always going to be expecting something.
It is never going to be enough with you.

If you don't want the same things
You let go, you move on
But you won't let me
You think you are saving the world from an axe murderer or something.

Time travel is always a desperate act.

So is listening to the radio.

It just feels foreign to me,
And it is.

You are into heavy metals.
I am not.

I don't see how they can diagnose people,
When they don't even know what normal is.

I'm just a GUY in this world
Cause that's all lead will let me be.

They know
They are so scared an undescended testicle will cause wwiii
That they don't care.

I admire Trump
He is so rich he doesn't have to put up with this shit.

That is the phenomenon,
That is why he is who he is.

They won't let people be Ghandi anymore.

You have no reason to be upset.
You are just being difficult.

It is some adolescent fantasy,
But he is the president 
Congratulations 

When you stop rewarding good people
That is what happens.

I thought you would be there
I really did.

Me me me me me
Ok I get it

I guess there were times when I should have been there too.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...