Wednesday, June 24

the 80's are dead

it is the 97 shit that is completely unavailable.

You have to bust the averages.
The whole thing goes haywire.

I still have some of the stuff in my journals.
I think Ultraprophylactic is lost.
I stopped keeping a journal.
I felt it was a little narcissistic.

It was about a bet Sigmund Freud made with C. S. Lewis.
It is a shame it is lost.
No one is ever going to believe such a thing was ever written.
I devoted my whole life to it, and now it is lost.

Sigmund Freud said
if God existed when he died
he would come back on April 1st
and rewrite all the great poets having never read them.

Me and Mr. Harris got in an argument about it,
and that started this whole thing.

They know it means God exists.
They are friggen turkeys.

Of course it can't be done,
but somebody tried it.
That is the whole point.

That is the brinkmanship
that is going to keep on going till someone gets hurt.

It does not matter if you are right or wrong.
They are still tasked to treat you.
They have to diagnose you with something,
to tell the insurance company.
They don't pay for teenage ambitions gone haywire.

I went out on a limb,
and got caught by a bunch of turkeys.

If you are not part of a group,
and don't have any proof,
you are schizophrenic.

I don't have any proof,
but I could do 15 a day for a whole month if I wanted to.

If people can have issues about photographs,
I can have issues about my glucometer.

If it is high it is high.
Theres nothing I can do about it anyway.
As long as my A1C's are fine what do you care?

You are talking about people
who want to know if the big bang
is a good explosion or a bad explosion.
Coming up with a number
two or three times a day is not a good thing people.

They think the world exists in a woman's heart.
That sex holds the world together.
That men are superimposed.
They are friggen idiots.

I am hesitant about it and it costs a lot of money.
As long as my a1c's are fine I am not going to worry about it.

Every once in a while I get a sense of how bizarre it must seem.
I have broken some kind of information barrier.

To jump cars on this site, click the comment button.

It makes you bleed.
It causes osmosis.
It is called "information burn".

It is going to be in the DSM-IV before it is all over with.

Information burn I can deal with.
I have problems with schizophrenia.

Atypicals can exasperate the problem.

People using computers,
this is going to happen more often.
I am just trying to understand what the hell is going on.

It happened to a writer because of the word verification.
It is not normal for this to happen to someone like me.

Why was it happening to a writer?
that was the big question.
Nobody knew.

It is the forbidden fruit people.
be careful with it.

I don't think it is all that uncommon.
It is just that I am a writer.
Nobody knew why it was happening to me.

I guess google feels bad.
I aint on yahoo or ask.

I am doing something.
I am a writer.
I write.
That is what I do.

Not to take anything away from the man,
and I know I wasn't always kind,
but his death has brought an end to the 80's
the same way John Lennon's death ended the 60's

They thought I was a spammer.
I guess they did not like what I was doing.
They used word verification on my ass,
and I got scalded.
It is called information burn.

If you are not with a woman, you are a pervert.
That is the way things are nowadays.

Information burn is what happened to Adam and Eve,
for whatever reason.

People loved his music,
but people would like Prince over Michael,
because Prince did not struggle with it.
Somehow it was cool to like Prince.

People really had issues with Michael's sexuality,
or lack thereof.

At one point,
there was a copy of Thriller in practically every household in America.
They played the video every hour on MTV.
I don't know why people turned on him like that.
Being abused myself, I am very sensitive to abuse issues,
but I don't think Michael abused anybody.

I called him a punk,
and I am sorry.
He didn't deserve that.

Fine outstanding citizens,
church goers,
people with a wife and kids molest children.
Just because you struggle with it,
doesn't mean you are molesting people.

Rick James when to prison
for having a sex slave in his basement,
and people don't wail on him like that.

You either struggle with it or you don't,
and it pretty much stays that way.
It is ok to struggle with it.

Struggling with it doesn't mean anything.
Hell my middle school principal
got caught soliciting sex at the mall.
It does not mean anything.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...