Thursday, September 3

Colorful Geometry


What is the "yet" operation?

.gov is for tourists
I understand why she wanted her own server
It's not .mil

That is the sort of thing you would do in Nobunaga

What is a fantasy fugue?
I don't think they ever took into account what might happen if someone actually did rewire themselves.

I create too many questions,
And I don't answer any.

Did she really have to do it?
Has it really kept me out of trouble?

I don't remember much about 1983.
I tried to become another person but I failed

Beyond the realm of any possibility.

I won't get an accurate portrayal if leave out the ugly parts.

Have they ever said "poo" on American television?

Someone who is always right is not high on my desirable list.

One percent happens
Everyday

Psychiatry doesn't think one percent should change the way they treat people.
They talk about the brain making new connections, but aren't ready when it actually happens.

I have rewired myself, and I don't know if it's for the good or bad.
I don't know that this wasn't the whole problem to begin with.

People go seeking help, but it breaks down their resistance and leads them to the dark side.

What is fourth geometry
What are no boundary vectors

We use imaginary numbers,
Why not fourth geometry

I don't think you can understand 3 until you understand 4

I think things start 4 then deteriorate to 3

What is dark geometry?
or maybe "unexpected geometry"
Or unestablished

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...