Monday, June 19

Four Seconds

It If I IBB

It goes backward until it arcs somewhere
Then you have a timeline 

I guess you could do it the right way 
And wait for someone to hit you

Women want babies
They don't care about timelines
They think they are all the same
They think it is stupid

What is the universe from the perspective of a sperm?
Isn't a man more than that?

It's not Christianity that's is making people's lives difficult 
It is the application of probability 

Sometimes things are difficult for a reason.

Applicate the applicators,
It's not the music, it's the charts.
You are deluded I can do anything about it.

It is too monolithic to be stupid chance.

The whole thing has become a probability circus.

I remember voting for Bill Clinton.
I took a lot of heat for it.
I took a lot of heat for just being a democrat back then.

It's better to be in a real hell than a false one.

We have a media medicine complex

I lied to James
It didn't even occur to me till I was in Florida.
What I meant to say is,
I think a part of me knew.

Most people don't see reality 
As something that can be lost

I took shit for appreciating Ghandi 

Either I don't remember,
Or that hasn't happened yet.

I need to leave the station
Nothing is ever going to work there.

Its like time zones 
They did not always exist
And our lives changed because of them

What is
The Cold Revolt?

If people did not die,
The whole equation for power would change.

It doesn't do good to feel bad about your country.
You need to divorce those sentiments from what's going on.

I guess they know more about ancient aliens.

I am the only one who has the time and the freedom to say anything.

If I had a job, I would probably get fired for doing this.
If I were in school I would probably be shunned.
As it is, Google gave me heat over what they called spam.
Now the president is doing it.
Imagine that.

It is my damn life
If that is the way I want to live it, that is my prerogative.
I am not going to base my life on sexual gratification.

The Cold War has screwed up people's heads.

It doesn't bother you 
That you can't have an original thought 
Unless you have paid your dues or done the math?

Freedom of purpose 

You are either doing it or you're not.

Did you give it any thought
As to what you would do if it didn't work?

There has got to be something more for me than this.

I wish this was a movie and I could walk out.

She needs to back off 
It is never going to happen 
She is ruining my life

What can I say?
I was surrounded by Mennonites and gay people.

I was waiting to meet the aliens
Until I became xenophobic.

They manipulated my Dna 
But I was rejected by the gene pool.

I guess I am just someone who doesn't.
I guess I need to be happy with that.

I can't go from 0 to 60 in four seconds.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...