Saturday, March 16

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again.

I’ve been though this before 
We may find a comfortable place in purgatory 
But if we don’t come to God it ain’t gonna last

Let him have it if he wants it that bad, it isn’t going to last.
I would think people would be grateful there was someone like me,
But I guess not

I’m supposed to draw things out and come up with the answer before things hit the fan.
I think he sees it as I’m sitting on power and that drives some people crazy

I can’t stop this one
God help us

I spent decades telling people wwiii was between US and England and everyone thought I was nuts.
Now what do you think?

That it’s even feasible is a revolution.

He thinks I’m sitting on power
Power is not my job
He is riding the dragon

I went through my physics guru stage
Yzax was a real discovery though
But I’m not another Einstein 

60% of people won’t work with a schizophrenic 
And the other 40%, once they have worked with one, won’t do it either 

The beginning is something that can happen at any time
And it can happen multiple times in multiple places

It’s a phenomenon it’s not linear like we think

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...