Sunday, July 14

Nothing New

The question is what would have happened if I hadn’t said anything 

This is nothing new.  This has been going on for decades with me.

I’m sorry I messed up.
There is no rule against it,
But I should have stayed out of the electorate.

He makes me nervous.
I don’t like the man.
He is going to lose control of the country.

It’s like a cross between Eveything, Everywhere, All At Once and The Butterfly Effect

I talk about it in here somewhere I think.
I have saved America six or seven times.

We are lucky 

I don’t know if I am going to vote or not.
It becomes a contest between me and him,
And it’s not supposed to be that way.

He doesn’t want to be in this hot seat.
He has enough to worry about.

Somehow everything gets fixed
And we get to go to Disneyworld

I keep talking about this stuff and they are going to put me in the hospital again 

Somebody has to shoot the flare
And right now I think I do it better than anyone else 

I make a song like that and then he gets shot at.
It’s freaking me out.

We can’t solve the world’s problems so we medicate the individual 
Then the individual gets tasked with solving the problem 

They put me on these meds and I got warped backwards, and got manufactured from the dust.

Did Revelation 13:3 not take place?

What does that mean?

Deuteronomy 18:22

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...