Sunday, July 14

More Real than Qanon

I’ll go with the do not be alarmed 

For me it’s clear a time, two times, and half a time is about Trump
And the mortal head wound didn’t happen.

I guess it could happen again.

I guess we will see.

We need to learn to forgive 

We are all strung out on lead

It’s so obscure how would you know 
if it hadn’t come true 

I’m not a saint or a prophet.  
What am I supposed to call myself?
I feel called to say this stuff.

I don’t fear trump anymore 
Everything is going to be ok

13:3 is a fate worse than death
And it could still happen 

I practically told the man we could have a golden age if he would just step down 

You can lead a horse to water 
but you can’t make him drink

It’s my fault 
I need to stay out of presidential politics 

It would have broke right then and there

I guess people don’t know when to listen to me

It looks like Trump is going to win
And it looks like we are going to have to wait 
Another two years to see if it breaks or not


If I were to share my visions I’d really be heretical 

If Joe wins I’ll shut up
I won’t talk presidential politics anymore 

Sumerian gods
Causality loop processors 
Poor universe models
Reptilians
The earth as a farm

It was a mess

I don’t blame John of Patmos 
He can only relay what he saw

I can’t talk about it
That’s what these antediluvian spirits want me to do

I would be opening a Pandora’s box 
Letting them into our consciousness 

And we don’t want to do that

Under normal circumstances I would disintegrate 
but the medication wont let me
I’m being forced to solve the problems 

My medication has changed 
I’m not on clozapine anymore 


Revelations is lemonade 
There is no other way to put it

The serpent thinks I’m God
He thinks I don’t want people to be like me
God didn’t know why the serpent said that

If I had to guess and decide who I probably was,
I’d say golem

The serpent holds me in great contempt 
He exceeds in making things difficult for me

I grew up big headed 
because of the thunder in my head
I have a hard time worshipping 
and believing in a higher power

For me he is just another physicist 
Albeit he does things differently 

Everybody else is warped backwards 
And He keeps dropping the floor out

He has the past
We can’t force him to cooperate 

We can’t have a forest till he cooperates 

He has the past
It’s his decision 

There is one that goes forwards 
And an infinity that’s backwards 
It’s his
He has to agree

It’s hard
You got to get it right on the first try

Apparently he knows how to handle lemons
You can’t have strawberries 
Till you learn how to handle the lemons right

It might need to happen
But it’s too bloody for me
I don’t like it

I would rather say stuff that almost comes true
Than be right about it

It’s like the boot sequence on a computer 
Things need to happen in the right order 

Thing have to happen in the right sequence 
And they have to happen on the first go round 
Else it’s a lemon

Absent of a miracle 
There is no second chance 

If you try a second chance,
All you get is an endless second chance.

It’s like having a computer that didn’t boot right
It happens sometimes 

But you can’t keep booting it over and over
Thinking it’s eventually going to boot right

Absent of a miracle 
It’s never gonna happen 

My solution is to go south and build a library 
But maybe I’m not handling the lemons right idk

Good, evil, prayer, worship, miracles 
are things I don’t understand 

Well maybe I understand them
But I don’t know how they fit into this equation 

I thought it was over
I thought it was all delusion 
I guess not

I’m sorry I lied to that guy 
about having a church I go to

I don’t like talking to strangers 

I didn’t write A Different America 
as a prediction of a presidential race.

Second actors will have no part 
was supposed to be about me.

Remarkable leaders remarkable art was supposed to be
Remarkable people remarkable art

That line is supposed to be about people using ai

But the tea leaves say what they say
If we get someone other than Trump or Biden
We are going to have a golden age

At least the democrats listened to the American people 
And gave us someone else

I am definitely voting democratic now
I’d vote for Bernie Sanders 

I think there is a lot of people 
who are going to vote democratic 
Because the party listened 
and gave us someone other than those two

I don’t think it’s going to bode well
If republicans try and keep a replacement 
Off the ballot 

I think keeping a replacement off the ballots 
Would be a huge political mistake 

I think the best thing you can do as a leader,
Is prepare someone to take your place

I don’t recognize revelations as a holy book
I believe it was written by converted 
Followers of Artemis 
But it’s none of my business 
I’ve been told to stay out of it

It’s just a vibe 
I have no real reason why

A lot of us that didn’t vote for 20 years,
Trump is our fault 

Now is the time to vote again 

If you feel like you don’t understand what is going on,
I’ve laid it all out for you.

I’m not some mysterious character no one can identify.
I am a real person.

This is more real than qanon

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...