Saturday, August 17

Christian nations are secular 
If you want to mix religion and politics 
Follow Islam 

You can’t fight it
That’s what they want you to do
The more you fight the worse it gets

They use human nature against ourselves 

Comrade Kamala 
Tell me you didn’t see that coming 

I was talking assholes and communists in 2008

Educate me
What does drilling have to do
With food prices and rent?

Ok let’s do conspiracy theories.
If they wanted you to oust the current administration,
Could they gouge the consumer and get you to blame the president?

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
I could give you conspiracy theories all day long.

I think prices are suspiciously sticky if you ask me.

Money is a curse.
They think if they do “Gods work” they can make up for it.

There is people out here, I call them Farmers, 
Because they treat the rest of us like cattle.
Jesus told you what the father is going to do to those farmers.
Heads up.
Stay Woke.

I was right about this asshole communist bullshit 16 years ago
The economy is changing
AI, Quantum Computing, Climate Change, and Environmental Toxins 
Are going to change the whole scenario 

We could have a soft landing 
Or we could have civil war
The choice is up to us

Everybody in this world answers to somebody 
Even if it’s legal does not mean you won’t answer for it.

Like I said Christian nations are secular.
If you want law that was given to you by your God be Muslim

We are bastardizing it.
We are doing it the way we want to do it.

Thomas Jefferson mutilated Bibles
It’s in our blood.

He cut and pasted the words of Jesus and separated them from the miracles 
Just because it was scholarly doesn’t make it right

I suspect it’s been going on for centuries.

I love America you know
But the emperor has no clothes 

I can’t imagine what it is going to be like.
It’s beyond me.

The future IS radical and dangerous 

Idk
I guess I felt like if it was going to happen 
It was already happening.

That was 30 years ago

We need a task force now

I was raised Christian 
I honor my mother and father 

I don’t know how to react Mr President 
No one has ever listened to me before 

You know I questioned if I made the right decision 
When I voted for you
But after Jan 6 I knew I made the the right decision 
And now 
Even more

Thank you Mr President 
You made the right decision.

You know I trust women to make their own decisions 
But as an adopted person 
Dancing around as abortion pills is a little much

It’s a life
It’s not something that should be celebrated like that

Mutilating Bibles and doing things your own way
Is nothing new.

Character and Integrity trump everything.

Yeah we are either going to have
Two years of chaos and division 

Or we are going to have a golden age

If the republicans really cared about policy 
They would have nominated someone else

Trump is very transactional 
I don’t think the issues make a damn to him

He seeks some affirmation, some fulfillment 
It’s like hearing your song on the radio

He’s driving to devils tower to see the aliens 
He doesn’t realize he’s making reality

There’s no word for it yet

I appreciate his tenacity 
But the more you hold on the worse it gets

You need to let go and fall through 

Some sort of manifestation 
Your supposed to let go

It’s called riding the dragon

Theoretically supernatural shit could start happening 
And I’m not talking soft premonitions 

It’s tectonic 
Frames drag then pressure builds up until it slips
Then you have stuff like Dailey plaza
Twilight zone shit

People who have never had it happen to them will never understand.

It’s contrary to everything they have been taught about how the world works.

They get mad about it.
They think the world is not supposed to work that way.

Linearity, truth, justice out the window.

Let’s face it
Salvation is not supposed to be about what computer programs you wrote.

If it’s happening to you, you need to tell that person to let go.
“Time reversal” is real, frames drag, and it’s gonna slip somewhere.

I’m not supposed to tell you this,
But basically things happened over and over until they slipped 

Years ago teachers weren’t allowed to be married 

They can’t allow Kamala Harris to be president.
To them she is a Communist.

There will be massive resistance 
If she is elected president.

Nobody follows me
If I mattered I’d be getting death threats 

People think I know what happened at Dailey Plaza.
I’m just expressing my truth.

I feel pressured to tell what I “know”
I’m just telling what I “know”

Some think the rules are made
Some think the rules make themselves 

Once you open yourself up to that
Is that what happens to you
I don’t know

If you make more sense backwards than forwards 
You are going backwards 

If you are backwards enough that’s called time reversal 
Weird shit starts happening 

Some of these atypicals will enable time reversal 

Because the atypicals can be like shorting a fuse box
They can enable you to push past 
The point where you are supposed to break down

I don’t think I’ve got a free pass,
But I don’t think God blames me.

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...