Monday, October 14

This kite is not worth flying Donald.
The kings chamber is directly over the bottomless pit.

Go to the movies for Pete’s sake.

Just the movies in general,
Lose yourself,
Let go.

It’s not healthy for your identity to be a brand.

Just because you have the resources,
Doesn’t mean you should.

You are headed for an ego embolism 
I just hope it doesn’t happen in the White House 

I know cause I’ve been through it before.
I just don’t have the resources you have.

It’s a cruel joke nature has played on us.
We just naturally do this stuff.

The constitution is supposed to be Gordian’s knot.
You apparently have the resources to undo it.

Please think about it

I pray for you.
I wouldn’t want to be in that position.
Like I said the King’s Chamber
Is directly over the bottomless pit

Apparently Resource Theory is a micro thing
But y’all get the idea

He has the resources to do it.
The constitution is a Gordon knot about resources.

I guess the question for us is,
Do we want him to do it or not.

Whether he has the intent doesn’t matter.
He has the resources to do it,
And I wouldn’t put it past him.

I don’t think he cares how bloody it’s gonna be.
He’s only in it for himself.

We can either have two years of chaos and division 
Or we can live, learn, and move on.
Unfortunately things are never going to be the same.

I have to make up words cause it’s not in my vocabulary.

I was right about him being impeached twice.
And if he ends up in office it’s going to happen again.

I don’t know.
George Washington probably had the resources to do it.
Thank God he didn’t.

He might be a lot of things,
But he isn’t George Washington 

Maybe some reworking needs to be done
But I don’t think the constitution is the problem 

That’s why all these people are saying he shouldn’t be near the office again 
He has the resources to do it
And people are supporting him because he has the resources to do it
Make no mistake 
Don’t be surprised 

They either want him to do it
Or they want him to scare the crap out of people 

If you don’t see it you are either complicit or in denial 

You know
You know
You know

Don’t play stupid with me
You know what the choices are

I’m informing you
This is not the chesterfield gazette 

Don’t come back and say you weren’t aware

I don’t live in a revolutionary left wing bubble
I agree there is a lack of common sense sometimes 
But this is about the constitution 
And whether we are going to put someone in power 
Who has the resources to undo some 250 years of tradition 
All because of a lack of common sense
Well I say that lacks common sense 

I don’t agree that we should pay prisoners to have sex changes
I don’t agree that drag queens should have story time with toddlers 
But this is not about that
Again this is about someone who has the resources to overturn 250 years of tradition 
And whether we want him in the White House or not

This is clear.
Are you mistaking me?

You know
You know
You know

If we put Trump in the White House again 
We minus well through out the idea of everyone being created equal 

There is a ego crisis infesting our whole country
It’s not just Trump
But he has the resources to do serious damage 
That can never be undone 

It’s telephone 
It’s radio
It’s television
It’s lead
It’s computers 
It’s internet
It’s quantum computers 
It’s artificial intelligence 
Etc etc 

There’s a lot of changes.
And we now have a choice on how we are going to handle it.

There are people who believe Trump is ordained by God 
as a person who has the resources to do this.

This is common knowledge 
Everybody knows this
Where do you stand?
Forget who I am
Is he George Washington?

You know
You know
You know
Ok
Don’t play stupid 

Is Donald Trump, George Washington?

I know people are hurting 
I go to the grocery store too
Be we can’t deemphasize the resources Trump commands
And how he plans to use them

I remember rooting for New England when they lost to the Bears 46 - 10
And I will say this
If he gets in there and does that crap it will be a disaster for the republicans 
There will be generations of never republicans 
We need two strong parties 
He will end up crashing the party

No comments:

This kite is not worth flying Donald. The kings chamber is directly over the bottomless pit. Go to the movies for Pete’s sake. Just the movi...