Wednesday, September 6

Back in the 80’s

Back in the 80’s
I tried to get help
But Dr. Curry and my parents didn’t tell me the truth about it,
Cause they thought I wouldn’t try.

Omg Kimberly is dead
I always took solace in the fact that she was happy
And decided it would be creepy to intrude in her new life
I’m sorry she is gone

I told her happy birthday back in 2012 but never heard anything. 

Last I heard she was in charge of her class reunion and everything was going fine.

Everyone else was chasing tail or whatever
And I’m dreaming about hurting myself 

having fantasies about doing in in the woods
I was really messed up
With 
You can’t change what you fantasize about 
If you have the bends you have the bends

It’s like conversion therapy 
It doesn’t work

I’ve come across this reverse speech thing firsthand 
I believe the Bible is like a firewall protects you from it

I thought the three of us would reconcile and go to Disney world one day 

I thought it was wonderful, but apparently it wasn’t good enough.

If I had to go back in time I wouldn’t try to have a relationship with ginger or Kim. 
Things were better when they thought I was gay

I get mixed up between the 14th and the 17th

I have read some of what Lincoln wrote on the subject,
And it seems, at least early on,  he was more concerned about preserving the union,
And the future of democracy than he was about the abolishment of slavery.

Maryland’s slaves weren’t declared free until may of 1864
If it was all about slavery why didn’t Lincoln wait to act on slavery in the border states 

The civil war abolished slavery
But I don’t think Lincoln went to war to abolish slavery
Lincoln went to war to preserve the union and save democracy 
It would have been a hard sell if he had said it was about slavery at the beginning 

The people of the north weren’t clamoring to have a war to free the slaves.

I don’t think the civil war was a grand crusade to free the slaves
But it’s silly to say slavery had nothing to do with it.

And the only thing reparations are going to do is cause astronomical inflation 

It will be like the Bible says
A loaf of bread will cost a days wage

I don’t like Trump
I am not going to vote republican.
But I don’t know if there is a place for me in the Democratic Party 

I’ve got to look out for me
What is going to happen to me if that happens 

Politicians and the media tell you what you want to hear.
Ain’t nothing in it me telling you this stuff

It wasn’t a dream was it

Time, times, and half a time is about Donald Trump
Time is his first term in office
Times is his facing off against Biden twice
Half a time is how long his second term will be
Make no mistake 
You are voting for an Antichrist 

If you don’t recognize it by now
You are in denial about it

Migration has been happening for hundreds of thousands of years 
You are not going to stop it

They tropics become unlivable and people migrate

You know if he loses the nomination he is not going to accept it
And the Republican Party might split

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...