Sunday, July 9

Pure Operational Space

I wish my life had been defined by something I could have gotten credit for.

Something dazzling, something earth shattering and dynamic.

Something worth being stupid about.

The sad thing would be if it got completely ignored.

Probably happens all the time.

It’s my relationship to my genitalia.

Hard to believe my Grandmother started all of this.

I wish I had had the conversation with my mother
It just never came up.

People need to talk about this,
People shouldn’t be treated like pets that aren’t eating.
Even if they are men.

He knows it’s my show
And he isn’t in the lead role.

I have blemishes, I am sorry,  this isn’t a job I applied for.

Once you fall through one, you keep falling through.
Nothing can hold you anymore.

I don’t know the physics behind it and he keeps wanting me to prove it to him.

I can’t say

If grandma was going to do that I should have been raised Jewish.
Just another floor to fall through 

I can’t say, this persona wasn’t there.
I think it goes back to what they had an argument about to begin with

Please forgive me, this is how I go through therapy 

I didn’t mean to cause anyone distress, I’m sorry.

Everything else has been tried.
This is how it works for me.

It was more of a self abuse thing with me.

I know it’s difficult to follow 
You are getting like half a conversation 

I love my father
Being gay is the last thing in the world I would ever do to him

I thought I had a choice
I didn’t know the whole world was going to force me to be gay.

In the end I have done worse

Mostly because of stuff that happened long before I was even born,
That didn’t have anything to do with it to begin with.

Can you imagine believing the Bible was written for you?
That Jesus dies for you?
And not just once
But over and over again 
I try not to think about it

Do you think Hitler’s sexuality had anything to do with the holocaust?
Are we forcing people to be Gay because of Hitler and the holocaust?

How many people get into psychology because they want to understand why the holocaust happened?
Do they think they are stopping another one?
Do they think they are stopping people from dying?
How do you entertain these people?

Only because that’s the knot that was tied.
That was the floor to be fallen through.

The knot could have been about something else

Would you fuck yourself over it?

I like the science fiction shows on appletv+
But if these strikes aren’t settled
I’m not paying $5 a month for no new shows

Let the average American talk long enough,
They are going to contradict themselves.

They would do worse than that.

I thought I heard my mom call me Adolf Mallory, so now I have a complex about it.
I am sorry.

If I had to put my money on it,
His situation and mine are probably similar.

He probably had a G but she was Jewish.

My sexuality might be screwed up,
But I could never hate that bad.

I would hate to lose my patience now.
He lets me know.

If you want your life to be a disaster see a psychiatrist.
Go to church before seeing a psychiatrist.

I could see an independent drawing 25 or 30% 

SoundClick must not be doing too bad.
It’s jammed every night at 12 o’clock 

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...