Thursday, May 4

A Statistic on a Good Saturday

It’s hard to believe Star Wars 
Is coming on 50 years old

When I was a kid
50 years was the 20’s
Ancient history 

Polls suggest 60% of people would not want to work with a schizophrenic.
In practice it’s probably more like 80%

It’s not that I can’t work, or don’t want to work.
People don’t want to work with me.

If I did work it would be a few months here a few months there.
Eventually nobody would hire me.

I don’t like being on social security.
It makes me feel guilty, but I need stability in my life.

I make music, I volunteer, I’m doing what I can.

If Trump wins those two years will be hell.

This is not the way to do the government budget.
It’s like going on strike or something.

20 hours of volunteering seems to be enough already
Please people are going to get hurt

I don’t feel angry, but at some level I must be.

I have seen a lot of stuff on tv over the years.
Some stuff you see once than never again.

People think you are nuts when you talk about it.

I guess I could
But I’d have to have a habit of looking at the numbers every day.

I can make an endless four bars of the same thing
But it’s hard to make a bridge with GarageBand 

Men are that way because that’s the way women want men to be,
If women didn’t want men to be that way anymore, they wouldn’t 

I’m asexual, I’m happy with it, that’s the way I am.
No amount of reeducation is going to change that.
Stop trying.

I’m trying not to be creepy, but I can’t fucking stop this shit.
I am convinced she fucking loves me and there is some solution to the shit.

Things aren’t the way they are supposed to be.
There is no sense in struggling for an empirical truth.
I should just accept it.

Maybe I need to stay on the good shit

For some people the idea that people are actually born in hell is too much for them,
They can’t take it.

Meaning doesn’t mean anything anymore,
It’s all who said it and when
If you don’t have that you have nothing 

If I don’t have no separation, no differentiation, 
than I’m just a statistic on a good Saturday

They want people to be ain’t nobody 
It’s to their benefit 
They don’t want to waste technology, teraflops, on you.

The hard drive means they got to sweat a little bit

If it comes down to what I said or didn’t say thirty years ago that’s a waste
They would have to very anal

It’s not that the people can’t tell what’s real and what’s not,
It’s that the computers can’t tell what’s real and what’s not,

And the people are using the computers to tell what is real and what is not.
And they don’t really give a shit one way or the other,

The farmers don’t want to waste good seed.
They want the weather to be predictable 
It would be too many teraflops if one person could do that with a 486

I make horrible music
I make music so bad it tells me how bad it is
But fuck it I enjoy it.

If stuff really does go backwards 
And you could tell yourself what the winning numbers were

you would have to be in the habit of playing and watching all the time
And if you won your life would be a superstitious nightmare.

You would have let that dynamic into your life. 
Things would never be the same.

Apparently I had the same dream that hobby lobby guy had
You can find a comfortable place in purgatory but don’t expect it to last long

Well we had talked about the lottery thing earlier 
It’s not good for people to think I got Yzax by luck 

Well read the Bible maybe the lord will bring you something

Sometimes, when you tell someone to get lost, that’s what they do.

I wish, just one time, she would just scream at me to fuck off

Why is the syndrome dangerous to the pact?

I guess they can’t verify the origin of the information 

I’m sorry I didn’t go see the psychedelic furs
It’s a phobia thing like stage fright
I just can’t deal with it anymore 

Life is not much to be a failure at.

I guess I wanted to be successful at being a failure.

People live vicariously through trump

It’s good entertainment,
But it’s just climbing a ladder, climbing a ladder, climbing a ladder.
There is no top.

Find a comfortable place in purgatory,
And pray for the best.

I hear you.
Just fuck somebody for h sake



No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...