Thursday, August 31

340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,456




It never occurred to me.
It just was not an option.
I thought I had the freedom to be who I wanted to be.

God games are bad for your health.

God games don't have to be played on a computer.

I am guilty.
A lot of schizophrenics are playing God games with themselves.

It is difficult to stop a god game

When the doors are open
That means war is going on?

It looks like we are going to have to take it on the chin,
Before China is going to do anything.

I don't see the future.
The future sees me.


Is it better to be in denial about it?
Am I to be an unknowing fool?

What is willful ignorance?

The information itself decides who can be read in
And who cannot.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...