Tuesday, August 4

Amoebic Dysentery

You have left me alone too long.
I needed your intervention.

You have one shot at it.
If things go south go south.

It means if the predicament gets bad,
go for the worse.

They don't care about us.
All they want is the water.

Why can't we?
Because they know I have the right philosophy,
and they want me to change it.
You are playing along right with them.

Because they wish they had done it that's why.

Because there is magic in the bottleneck for Pete's sake.

I tell you, all they care about is the water,
and they can't have it till they deal with me.

It is death, taxes, and bottlenecks people.
If you haven't learned that you haven't learned a thing.

God you people are so fucking stupid.
Can't you see that?
You want to put it in context,
lets put it in context.

Cause I want to do away with it,
but they won't let me.
So go ahead
put it in context.

She likes it when I get mad.

You are the only one I ever had a serious interest in,
but you don't want it like I want it.

I don't want it that way.

If she just told me to fuck off it would be a blessing.
I guess I don't know how to fuck off.
I understand that I am a fuck up though.

She is trouble.
I need to leave her alone.

no no no no no no no

If that is what they have given you,
use it.

I can handle no.
It is this "I can't tell you I don't want to go out with you" crap
that is driving me nuts.

She tells other people no.
I have seen her tell other people no.

Nobody appreciates what I am trying to do.
I am wasting my talents.
I am a self important fool.

All this is going to be a grand memory.
Given to me by a dying civilization.

People are too caught up in their piggy little lives to give a crap.

I am like Enoch.
I am going to be taken and it is long overdue.

I am going to a place where yall grow in a petri dish.

This is just another staphylococcus.

I am in charge of the fucking projector you assholes.

It means I decide what I friggen watch.

I may not want to watch staphylococcus anymore.

I am tired of watching staphylococcus.
I want to watch amoebic dysentery.

I know it when I see it.
Fucking bastards.

It is a common thread.
It happens all the time.

You don't know what it is like.
Eventually I just give up on everybody.

I give up and watch something else.
It is really sad.

Everybody else says its genetic and gets away with it,
why can't I?

Everybody else says their sexual perversion is genetic
and gets away with it.
Why can't I?

Everyone else does it for christ's sake
why is it such an issue?

What I want is not an issue.
It never was.

I want Blue Lagoon.
I want the River.
I listen to the River and cry.
Damn fool has everything.

It is so simple.
You would think I could have that,
but I can't.

That rock and roll shit was never MY fantasy.
You should know that by now.

Because you decided I couldn't have it damnit.

I want it in a way you could never fulfill.
So just leave me alone.

I am not winning any hugs with this one.

I am y2k for goodness sake.
Why would you put me in a situation to choose about that?
You think our relationship
is worth watching the world go through the shit hole?

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not.
Somewhere in my mind,
you are forcing me to choose between the two.

Yes, I feel the world is going to hell in a hand basket without me.

Don't you care about people living with lemons?
I am in a position to do something about it.
At least Adam is thinking about somebody else.

Because that is how you paint me.
Now I am painting you that way.

We are like Adam and Eve,
and we are in splitsville over y2k.

Am I going to be with Eve?
and comfort Eve?
or am I going to save the world?

She wants to be the center of my world,
and I understand that,
but damnit I have something to do.

Kim cares.
Kim is not selfish.
Kim knows I have something to do.

Suicides aint funny Ginger.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...