Wednesday, July 15

An OK Computer Just Doesn't Add Up

Somebody needs to do something.
Writing is going to die.

Reading the Bible qualifies you as well read these days.

I molded the darn thing.
You are supposed to keep 12 and throw 12 away.

Nobody can tell you how to do it.
It doesn't work if you know what you are doing.

I don't know if doing it wrong
qualifies you as having your own base.

I wouldn't mind,
but that would mean one of us would have to leave.

I feel sure he wouldn't want to treat me as an adversary,
but I understand why he might need to.

I know miracles happen.
I don't have to be convinced about it.

I am not just a Hitler who cant paint portraits,
there was a reason things ended up this way.

It is amazing I produced anything with that attitude.

They make lemons.
We make lemonade.
It has been like that for years.
Strawberries are rocking the boat.
They knew this was coming.
I guess an OK computer just doesn't add up.
It is a little too tricular.

I enjoy gadgets just like everyone else,
but sometimes you have to sit there and just think about stuff.

People need affection not gadgets.
People with their wireless gadgets scare me.
Don't waste your cramps and blisters on a cell phone.
Play the guitar or something.

I guess Mr Harris was right.
When your biological clock stops ticking,
you need something to entertain yourself with.

Go out and roller skate for Christ's sake.
Now I understand why grandma kicked us out of the house.

I was actually trying to accomplish something.
Nobody seems to understand that.

Anybody can Longcat.
It is not hard.

I need affection.
I am not used to this American way of life.
It is foreign to me.

I am in a living hell,
and I did it for you guys,
and I don't even understand you.

I am like a panda bear in a bunch of rhinos.

Pandas are black and white.

Do you listen to me at all?
Do you discount everything I say?
I am not saying
there are not paranoid or delusional aspects of my personality,
but this math shit is real.
I am a major fault line.
I am as big as John Lennon.

Because of Y2K.
I know you people.
You get into psychiatry cause you can't do the math.
Well math is everything people.

Me and my mother didn't get along so well.
There is that what you want me to say?
You people are pathetic.

This shit has been going on since elementary school.

I hope I don't die trying to prove anything.
I guess I am lucky to be a writer.
I will just name the shit and move on.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...