Monday, February 12

What grandmas are for

IUIt You You ,I


I was willing to accept I was schizophrenic in 1985.
There are a lot of cousin Kevins out there who think it's funny.
I don't know what else I could have done.

Don't play with me like that.
It is a cousin Kevin
It's not doing any good.

Because I think, that's why.
I am sorry if that is a problem for you.

I was already in salvage mode.
It wasn't the phone call I planned to make.

You insist you can't do anything,
But it's your book,
You wrote it.
The whole future David Mallory thing is yours.

Ignore what you think you know
Treat it as the first time and it will be

It would be contrived 
It would be fake for me to respond in that manner.

Channel the anger.
Make the anger work for me.

People go through years of therapy to learn how to solve things without their fists.

If you are this way
They are going to want you that way
If you are that way
This way
In the end it's all about control
You can't win.

It's reductionist 
I don't buy it.

I know I am being difficult.
The way things are is not going to last.
Good people need to be rewarded.

I am trying to be more polite.

It doesn't help to blame somebody.

I don't think grandma likes what you are doing.
She must have had a reason.

what do I know?
Y'all are the ones having a tug of war.
I am just the rope.

And y'all are complaining about men.

It's checkmate
She has Sunday
There is nothing I can do.

Just because I don't have a black eye,
Doesn't mean I am not battered.

Caught between 2 terriers.
I need a good girl, like sunshine

We are being forcefully separated.

I was pushed full of this crap
When you knew nothing was wrong with me.

It's all being held together with bubble gum and voodoo.

I can't do anything.
She can kill me.

You just sift and find the nuggets.
I don't know where I get my information from.

Dreams conjecture 2+2=4
I want to know how can we live in the same world.

The world is fractured.
I don't understand what makes it work.

She said any woman could make me feel that way,
And if I wanted to feel that way,
She could provide



No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...