Wednesday, February 8

Replace the Purge Control Valve George

Stop it you crazy bitch, you are hurting me.  What are you trying to prove?

It’s either here or on social media.
I can’t stop.

Really, she did without affectionate touch for five years?
Omg it’s a crisis.

Car trouble record


Filled up with gas on 23rd not usual for me

Noticed I left car window down on 27th

Stopped at 711 on 27th car wouldn’t start

Accepted a jump

Went to leave volunteer job on 29th car wouldn’t start

Car wouldn’t jump

Left cables attached for a few minutes and tried again

Car started

Went to advance auto parts to replace battery

Technician tested battery fine

Friend put load tester on battery with car off

Light very bright

Removed fuse to the radio/door locks/security 

Light got much dimmer

Discovered radio/door locks/security has different power modes for key fob

Put fuse back in

Left message at first mechanic 

Talked to bing suggested EVAP purge control valve

Car sat for three days

Monday morning went to take car to first mechanic 

Would not start

Jumped after some difficulty

Took to first mechanic

Battery tested bad

No other codes

Battery and air filter replaced 

Assured me problem was fixed

Drove home and almost didn’t make it

Surging and stalling cut off while driving

Took to second mechanic 

Still no error code

Told mechanic to replace purge valve

So far so good

Could have been just a fluke thing

Worth my peace of mind to replace valve

Plus it was a safety issue 


This sort of stuff happens to me all of the time.

The laws of physics go haywire around me.


AI is great grand and wonderful,

But the information you get from it comes from some real life person.


If we depend on it too much and don’t tell it anything,

It’s going to get stupid.


We won’t be able to use it anymore.


I told Bing I had recently filled the fuel tank,

And that it seemed to start fine cold.


If it was that valve it should have given me problems 

Immediately or soon after filling the tank,

Or it should have thrown a code.


Dad had a lot of problems with that car,

But he always kept his tank full.


Idk I can’t let go of it.


Maybe the tank is overfilling.

Maybe the computer is messed up.


I guess it could have been a fluke thing,

And I could have kept driving it.

What would you have done?


I didn’t go to bing with the intention of fixing my car,

I just did an internet search and ai happened to be there.


If I keep having problems, I am not keeping the car.

I am glad I don’t have a job to be at.



No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...