Monday, October 31

The Kings Highway

The kings highway doesn’t go east and west.

It happened in my minds eye and I really can’t say
But I think these “aliens” are visiting from hell.

I can’t say, “I am a medium, this is what happened.” it’s in admissible.

And it’s dangerous, then the entities that were in my head are out in the public.

I think they are “time travelers” and think they can “fix” us.

I understand people feel like they need some answer about this.

Is time a flat dimension, or does it have height width and depth of its own?

The problem is “time travel” is the problem.

Like 12 monkeys.

I got the feeling something miraculous is going to happen tonight or tomorrow or Wednesday.

There’s a reason it’s All Saints’ Day 

Or All Souls’ Day

From my perspective. The are effing with the efffer that invented the thing.

Yzax was involved, it’s like the chessboard.

I think I was a character and God made me a real person.

I liked it at WSR, but they had me doing the whole post press 
then complained when I made a mistake.

You can’t win.  
It’s like climb a mountain, climb a mountain, climb a mountain 
and there is no top.

I’m sure something will happen by Wednesday 
If not this year another one.
Something happens 

Maybe someone sent a ticket to the church like I did.

This effers are never going to leave me alone till there is a miracle.

If people want the story they will have to wear these shorts.

If they won’t take it from me.

I can’t articulate everything convincingly on a blog.

Because Satan is going to say you said this or you said that
This is not a notarized legal document 

I am trying to help people understand.
If they won’t take it from me 
Or take it from the Bible 
I can’t help them.

You can’t win,
It’s just climbing a mountain, climbing a mountain, climbing a mountain
And there is no top

Lord help me stop
Jesus help me stop 
Lord Jesus help me stop

Please God help me.
I have been swimming with sharks my whole life.

I can’t handle much more of this, I am trying to make everyone happy, 
I am going to have to give Pam McCauley poa

I am going to try not posting for a while.
I am going to post to notes.
I might put them up someday.

I am sorry.
I can’t drink the ocean forever 

I am having an Apple nightmare. It’s getting in my way.
The music app is not designed to play stuff you have made with GarageBand.

I don’t want to quit using the music app, but I may have to.
It just doesn’t play with GarageBand very well.

You need to check your ballot two or three times before you stick it in the machine.

Drinking just one can of diet soda per day 
has been associated with a 2567% increased risk of type 2 diabetes, 
compared to drinking no diet soda at all .

Apple needs to come up with something better than iTunes 
I would get an iOS assistant but they are both Chinese.
I need something that works better with GarageBand.

I guess I’ll just run this old pc into the ground 

Nobody buys music anyway 
They get subscription services and stream what they want.

I think I am going with cesium 

The cloud players are clunky.
They aren’t ready yet.

Migrating iTunes is a headache.
And I don’t think cesium does anything the music app doesn’t do.

I can see why people use the cloud.
If there were a player that used iCloud I might use it.

It’s too late for Trump 2.0

Every time I do a link on opaque burger I have to get it evaluated 
Sorry I guess I can’t do opaque burger no more.

They might put it off for a while,
But people are going to make their own tea.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...