Saturday, July 4

The Malleable Truth

They play cruel jokes on each other.
They call it lulls.

We cant be trusted with the power of creation,
until we start treating each other right.

If we would do that to the son of God,
what would we do to each other?

If you won't hear it from Jesus,
who will you hear it from?

It is right there for you to read it.
I know, I didn't want to read it either.

If he was willing to go to the cross for you,
you should listen to him.
He knew what was going to happen,
and he didn't back down.
He did it anyway.
He did it for you.

Would you rather hear it from Muhammad or Buddha?
Who do you want to hear it from?

I know you have problems with it.
I am asking you if you would rather hear it from someone else.

Even Satan would choose Jesus over those other two.

Face it
If you don't accept Jesus, you are stupid.
Jesus didn't do it for the lulls.

Who would you trust with your eternal soul?

This is a commie loving pinko fag telling you this.

I am telling it like it is.
I am not going to feed you with fluff.
You need to be careful whose house your living in.
There are slum lords out there.

It is the ultimate in altruism.
He cares about you.

I know Lewis and Freud had a conversation.
I don't know if Freud actually said that.

They say osmosis isn't real.
That it doesn't happen.
When it is real.
And it does happen.
Just like rouge waves happen.

When they can't demean it by saying it's delusional,
they say it is irresponsible.

Damn right I am scaring people.
I should be scaring people.

What is tolerated on Earth will be tolerated in Heaven,
and your patriarch is there.

People aint chemistry.
We have more than punch cards.

The golden age of science and reason is ending,
as we discover the malleable truth.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...