Sunday, June 28

clear phrases

I could get to like Bollywood.
I wouldn't mind being superimposed.
Like I said they friggen left me here.

"Left alone and taught to fight..."
yeah yeah yeah we know.

Well I gave myself one,
let's see if anyone else does.
Don't worry,
I am not going to track you down and stalk you.

Thank you that makes me feel better,
now lets see if I can go to work,
having been up all night.

I tried not to be a stalker.
I really did.
Something about Suzanne Vega made me go mommy.

I realized I was loosing it sweetheart.
I guess it just happened at the wrong time.

Something about America,
makes us extol all the wrong virtues.

I guess this could be an astronoy coffee house.

It is called Average Inner Blog,
because I developed the phrase Average Inner Thought
using reverse speech.

I am like John Lennon.
I can come up with clear phrases.

It is the only demonstrable paranormal phenomenon,
but I don't recommend fooling around with it.

Just because it doesn't stand up to scientific scrutiny,
doesn't mean it is not a real phenomenon.

It is real.
Anyone that says otherwise is in sheer denial.

Clear phrases are a symptom of information burn.

Excuse me.
Clear repeated phrases are a symptom of information burn.
like "turn me on dead man. turn me on dead man."

Yes I am comparing myself to John Lennon.
It is probably somewhat common among musicians.
Happening to a writer is rare and freakish.

A lot of them start singing to get the voices out of their head.
I don't have to do that.

You wouldn't hear about this from anyone else.
People just don't talk about it.
Talking about it makes it worse.

I have learned how to shut them out.
They don't mess with me too much.

Common sense tells you not to talk about this shit.
What I am doing is against common sense,
but I am a writer.
that is what I do.

Plant a tree.
Talk to the tree.

You are living with lemons.
This aint somebody's sims toy.

happy birthday
wherever you are

here I thought i was cutting edge
what can you expect from a 42 year old.

I like longcat.
I didn't know it was called that.
It has been my wallpaper for years.

I guess they know how to do it now.
watch out.

If you think I did this on purpose,
you are delusional.

If no one has an objection,
this type of writing will be called longcat.

I said I was not divine.
I never said he wasn't.
I said it was superlative and didn't belong.
I seriously doubt John would say that about himself.
but you must have had your reasons.

I know I am not a musical genius like John Lennon,
but I have suffered an information burn just like him.

Its not up to me.
Be prepared to explain yourself.

Hell I am mild.
I went over to /b
people calling each other nigger and faggot

I have been at this for 15 years and I am getting nowhere.
Please stop sitting on me.

They are afraid I will flip out.
They are reading the cache.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...