Monday, March 8

Monkey Amplification

The veracity of it does not matter.
I have lost touch with reality and it is never coming back.

Women see patterns men don't readily see.
I guess I am setting off all sorts of alarms.

I know there is something wrong with me
but it doesn't feel that way.
It feels like the whole world has gone nuts.

The powers that be don't want us to think this way
It isn't our job,
so they call it delusional.
Truth is, you can make some valid connections this way.

This is what happens when you fall out of step,
and go for the banana.

Happy birthday.

The only way out of this mess is to avoid it for a while.

It is called a monkey amplifier.

It makes it easier for them to write Moby Dick.

Monkey amplification would imply
denominator reduction
which would imply a variable speed of light
kept in check by monkey mass?

In some species temperature determines sex.

It is not what we think, it is how we think.

It sounds delusional because you don't think that way.

Monkey text is the extraordinary claim.
It doesn't exist.
We all know monkey amplification exists.
but we don't want to admit it.

I foresaw some gizmo for the economy,
and I intentionally threw a wrench in the damn thing.

Sex is the enemy.
Sex is stupid.
Sex is a treadmill to nowhere.

Somebody knows what this thunder is.
They are protecting somebody.

Here I am with this wonderful brain
and I can't use it cause I am a man.
We need to get control of this or its going to ruin us.

What if Buddha was wrong?
What if they sent him back to junior high anyway?

they were the last ones left to piss off I guess.

You can't really change anything.
The only thing you can do is set up an oscillation.

If I were better at kickball, things would be different.

1 comment:

Meglodave said...

this is better known as butterfly distortion

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...