Wednesday, January 27

Safe Chickens

I think she did it on purpose.
I think she doesn't like you.

You are going to have to let me go.
You are going to have to make peace with her.

You are going to have to wait your turn
and hope you get it right next time.

I tried to tell you but you wouldn't stop.
It didn't happen until you dug it up.

God doesn't dig.
Don't you think God already knows?
Satan does that crap.

You are screwing up.
You have left me no choice but to avoid you.

Don't you think it is a little weird
that almost every adult in my life
is screwing me over?
Satan is doing this crap.

I don't want to do this.
The one that is going to be completely lost
hasn't done anything.

I am not going to stay in her life
if she doesn't want me there.

I don't want to be like this anymore.

Why did you become involved?
All I get from you is hurt.

Somewhere in there
there is a 17 year old
who is mortified by all of this.
I think that would kill me if I tried it again.

DO RAY ME FA SO LA TEE DO
FA SO LA TEE DO RAY ME

It is a voyage of self discovery
and I am sorry if it is racist and homophobic

This is going to sound crazy
but if I were an economist
I would model a built in cyclic economy
based on solar activity or something natural.

I think we are going to be forced into a built in cycle
and we are going to have to choose
from something arbitrary
or something natural

We need to use things, not people.

If you are going to own a cat,
it shouldn't be beneath you to be the cat.

How many rodents does it take to fill a basketball?

How are you going to fit 42 rodents in a light bulb?
Even a basketball is strecthing it.

Just what we need,
a safe chicken.

I don't think wattage has anything to do with it.

I loat my glasses,
let out some horrible farts,
then found them never realizing I lost the damn things.

These women, they don't see a young child being scalded.
They saw another Mark David Chapman, and they turned on me.

The truth is, there IS nothing beyond your own experience.

There is an individual,
and there is nothing outside that individuals experience.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...