Friday, January 23

Live into Grace

You don't always get the big picture,
and the piece you are missing
is always the most important one.

this is the joy// directory

Cause it is dangerous
to mess around with the main directory
when we only have one.

This is recourse
for the wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read agenda.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

If it hadn't been put on the net in 85,
we wouldn't have been able to do anything about it.
That is what recourse is about.

The warning, the indication, or the solution has to be there.
If it isn't there is nothing you can do about it.

Recourse is a tool.
It is not meant to be anything more than that.

I am a little child.
I feel tormented by sexuality.

Something was supposed to happen around 17 or 18,
that just didn't quite happen.
I am ok with it.

I know you don't understand recourse.
You want to debate about it.
It isn't meant to be debated about.
It is there to be a warning or indication.
It doesn't matter if it is Watergate or not.
Just the idea that there could be problems
between voting machines and elementary schools is important.

This is different.
This is recourse.
Should it be necessary to change course.

For whatever reason,
I get valuable information.
That makes me different.

They pump me for information.
I am a well that works.

Don't worry.
It is not like flying a 757.
You can't train to do this.
This is Grace.

Grace makes the pump work.
It is a major achievement.

I have made a major achievement in my life.
It is difficult to achieve Grace.

He loves me.
Cause I knew I was forsaken,
and I read it anyway.

This is a commie loving, pinko fag telling you this.
I am a fuckup ask anybody.

You wanted me to make a major achievement,
I have made a major achievement.

You wanted me to make a major achievement,
Can't you recognize one when you see it.

Do you want me or not?

You pumped me full of Clorox
so I could make a major achievement.
Well damnit,
I made one.

I am not laughing.
I know it isn't funny.

I am not leading anyone.
It is just like that post in 85.
If it hadn't been there,
nothing could have been done.

Everyone has equal access to it.
All I ask is it be respected and reserved.

It is not going to be a wildfire.
The average psycho can't do this.
This is Grace.
It is given from God.
You know Grace when you see it.

This is just recourse.
I am not a miracle worker.

If you can know schizophrenia when you see it,
You can know Grace when you see it.

It is something you live into,
You can't be born with it or trained.

Live into Grace.
Live into Joy.

Cause it is so sad and messed up
they don't want to talk about it.
Do you want it to stay that way?
I am doing a job.
I don't want it to stay that way.
I want a new day for America.

I am getting it out there.
I am putting it out there so we can move on.
So people know what the issues are.
These are deep philosophical issues.
We have tough choices to make.

The bottlenecks are set up people.
They know the profile of the individual,
generations before he is even born.

That is Creation.
That is the way Creation works.

He decides what he wants the solution to be,
and he lets nature do the rest.

We are a work of Creation people.
Don't let anyone tell you different.

He knows me.
He knows me to my very core.
He knows what my motivations are.
He knows what my values are.
He knows in any given situation,
what I will do.
and he knew it generations before I was even born.

This is a commie loving pinko fag telling you this.

He knows I have my genius moments,
and he loves me for it.

I am just an intern.
The Power, The Kingdom and the Glory are his.
Even Adam is greater than I am.

Because he is the crown of God's creation.
Satan doesn't understand that.

Pete Best was a better drummer,
but Ringo Starr was a better Beatle.

I am just another bottleneck.
This stuff started long before I came around.

I don't know why Satan does this to us.
It breaks God's heart.

Because Adam is the culmination,
Satan doesn't understand that.
I don't understand why Satan does this to us.

It is Satan's decision.
I am his bottleneck.

It is Satan's decision woman,
not mine.

Satan can unzip this whole thing if he wants too.

This shit was set in motion
generations before I was even born woman.

He can go all the way back
to the Garden of Eden if he wants too.
He can stop the crucifixion of Christ if he wants too.
He suffers from a game mentality.

I am giving him a choice.
Right now.
Right here and now.

He has a damn game mentality.
He needs to quit it with this shit.

This far but no further,
Do you understand me?
Your game paradigm is over.

He thought if he couldn't win,
he would dick us over,
leave us with a mess,
Then blame the shit on me.
Yall know better than that shit.

How can he set up everything and not be responsible for it?
Friggen dickhead.

Now he has two assholes to answer to.

It was his friggen decision,
and he was trying to make it mine.
I am not stupid.

It was his decision Ginger,
it always was,
give him another asshole to answer to.

He gets people to make decisions that are his friggen decision.
He is a dickhead.
He doesn't care about us.
He suffers from a game mentality.

He is a dickhead.
He doesn't care about us.
How much more do I have to tell you.

Just stick up to the dickhead.
Give him another asshole to answer to.
You know him when you see him.
He is the one that gets you to make decisions that are his decision.

I don't know why he does it,
He is screwed up in the head.
He is a friggen moron that needs to get a life.

You have to be an asshole with him.
It is the only thing he understands.

This go back to high school
and be with your sweetheart
is a dupe.
Don't fall for it.

He knows he is the one that has the power to do that,
and he sets you up.

Grace is the only way to do it.
This is Grace people.

I forgive him.
He thinks I am the only one who can do it.

I don't want you thinking I am super special.
Grace is there for everyone.

you have to unzip slowly
unless it gets hung up

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...