Saturday, October 3

The Meat Paradox

Conspiracy zero

Because it is the right thing to do

I can’t speak that way, it is wrong.

Sometimes I get up on the soap box,
And start preaching to everybody.
That is wrong.
I shouldn’t do that.

I don’t know as God wants to take the game this way.

Was the fat head stuff better?

I need the iPad 
I can’t put 2 and 2 together without it.

Why did my mother have to die without family,
If nothing better came of it?

I wish the best for the president.
I hope he recovers.


It was heartbreaking.
My mother had dementia.
She had no understanding what was going on.
Her pleas still echo in my head.

If you stop watching for 24 hours,
And you still want to vote for this man,
Go ahead.

That is how I put it to myself.
I did not mean to combat anyone.

I don’t care who it is.
If they lose you for 24 hours,
They think they have lost you politically.

I guess the confusion comes from my mother.

My mother had an integrity crisis.

If someone doesn’t do well 
And they have a crisis 
It affects everyone 

A few days of dementia
Is enough to screw everything up

Opaque in the sense it is difficult or impossible to follow,
Not that it is hiding anything.

I really don’t like the name “word salad”.

Letting your sub speak is a dangerous thing.

I can’t imagine myself being farther right than my dad.

I liked it when Eddie played won’t get fooled again entirely on guitar.

It may be fake news,
But it ain’t fake votes.

Even if it is not a real choice,
It is still a decision.

Make your decision,
And wait for what God gives you.

Everyone wants instant potatoes.

Generations that have never had the real thing.



You can’t have faith nowadays without being accused of magical thinking.

They wrap themselves up in 19th century bullshit
Everyone knows doesn’t apply anymore 
And think they are being radical.

It is like the FDA
It takes ten years for a device to be approved 
What’s in use today
Is at least 5 generations old
You don’t have an opinion unless it has been approved.

Just because they are legitimate voters,
Doesn’t mean they ain’t fracking.

It seems to me you would change your opinion 
Before you started fracking

Let’s bring in new blood, and do what we want.

We don’t want to answer to the people.
Let us get new people.

40 percent of America has nothing of value to say.
They are creepy old records.

We need civil conversation 

In my opinion,
It doesn’t become paranoia until you feel threatened or persecuted.

For me
I am the type of person 
That is just the way things are.

I don’t know any different.
I have no experience to compare it to.
It has always been this way.

I’m frantically trying to lose.

They said I shouldn’t have this authority,
That I wasn’t elected.

Find something that relaxes you
Slows your breathing 
Slows your heart rate

If you cannot calm yourself down,
How are you going to calm other people?

I don’t know.
They think Jesus is coming.

There has been people like me before.
We just have the internet now.

I remember who I was 35 years ago.
I certainly don’t wish to become a permanent fixture 
Of the Republican Party.




Reverse speech is real
Sex magic is real
Satanism is real

All evangelicals are idiots?

Proof is the pudding.

I don’t know the answer 
I only know what has worked for me.

I seem to be in some sort of survival mode.

Beat Trump

The laws are there,
But the universe itself didn’t happen.

You don’t get to this place by listening to pundits.



It has become a skill set, like karate.

You cannot be afraid of ugly shit.

I don’t think they have skills to deal with asexuals.
They don’t even think it is a real thing.

It’s not a role that I could fill to begin with.

I hear it, I just cannot seem to find it.

I guess it has a dissonance they don’t like

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...