Thursday, October 29

A Recipe For Ketchup

It is passive dissonance 

I am not here to change the definition,
Of what is in key and what is not.
It is my ears and they are a part of what is me.

It has moments when it’s really out of it.

I can compare one to another.
It is the third or fourth that gets me.

Can chemical imbalances be temporary?
When do the training wheels come off?

If you don’t think you can stop,
Well that is something different altogether.

More akin to being overweight than out of balance.

That is what the tea leaves said, I am sorry.

I guess cease and desist doesn’t mean anything to Trump.

They were playing “Fortunate Son” when they were asked not to

See your trusted professional 

Why does bing think I am in Seattle?

They wanted a platform where they could hold someone accountable.

The borg have a more perfect union too.


She would have found a reason for me to be inadequate.

Why did Virginia seem to handle the vote so well?

I don’t know enough about music for me to claim jazz.

Choose an outlet and stick with it.

They are having a standoff.

Congratulations President elect Joe Biden
And Vice President elect Kamala Harris

He is going to end up being banned from public service 

There are better ways for rural America to express misgivings.

I like it when she says always 

People are fickle.
You need to find trust in God.

You should not take public office
If you’re afraid to lose.

Psychiatry is going to have a major power grab.
It is going to affect everybody.


They are probably burning 15 dollars worth of gas just waiting in line.

Gas ain’t free.
They gotta pay for that too.

You shouldn’t put a lot of expectation on one individual.
They are bound to disappoint.

Dissonance is not fraud.

The last thing Republicans need right now is to completely fail on COVID-19 
America will survive partisan politics 

I think people voted on who we could survive.

People realize this Democratic Party is in bed with Marxists
But they didn’t think we could survive President Trump.
They cognitive dissonance shows that.

They ain’t about control,
They know one world government won’t work.
They are trying to find someone.

We can have years of peace
Or we can have months of absolute hell
It is your decision 

You only have a few hours to savor it.
It is your decision 

You can win this thing
But it will only last an hour or two

I dream about it all the time

It doesn’t just hand over like that,
It takes years of preparation.

You don’t want to get into a decision derby

Even if he runs again 
It won’t be the same opportunity 

I love my iPad.
I wish I had this 30 years ago.

Forgive me
I am sorry
I was wrong
I am wrong

Don’t miss me
Don’t miss me
When I am gone

I don’t think they appreciate efficacy when it comes to mental health.
They think if it keeps you out of the hospital, it is good to go.

I don’t know if they appreciate magic as a real thing or not.

I just wanted a good experience.
I really didn’t care who it was with.

They have us listed like a recipe for ketchup 

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...