Sunday, January 25

A little uncertain Monday

I go from wanting a quiet revolution
to wanting to be the most popular thing on the net.

I am making decisions for the sake of making decisions.

I don't like it,
but I am supposed to be Monday.

We need a little uncertain Monday.

Uncertainty is wild.
It isn't an easy flame to catch.

A little uncertain Monday goes a long way.

I want to believe there will be others,
that I am not the only one.

Recourse is making decisions for the sake of making decisions.
Enough so it doesn't make absolute bedlam for Tuesday.
Just enough to be there.

See both sides and make some comment about it.
Reel it out in your mind, and make some comment about it.
Don't worry about making an argument.
That isn't what its about.
Let Tuesday deal with arguments.
That is their job.
People understand it is recourse.
People understand the concept we are not all on the same page.

Let Tuesday deal with the arguments people.
If you don't like to argue, be a little uncertain Monday.
The concept we are all not on the same page is the key to it,
any many who know already agree with that.

Don't be so focused on framing arguments,
that you can't do the uncertain Monday thing.

People who are out on Tuesday are there for a reason.
I do a little uncertain Monday, as recourse for Tuesday decisions.

I don't like to argue or make arguments,
so I am a little uncertain Monday.

I am trying to see if I am the only one who can do this or not.

We are all so focused on making an argument,
and we don't make arguments anyway.

Satan has made an argument.
Satan says I am the only one who can do this.

If I am the only one I can deal with it,
but I don't want to believe I am the only one.

Because they are going to fight over ME,
and its not about that.
This was Grace people.
Don't you understand that?
Satan wants you to think it is genetic.
That he can pull me out of here and put me somewhere else,
and it is going to work.
It is not.

I don't know,
he is stupid,
he is hungup.

Grace isn't genetic people,
Jesus Christ!

It is just going to be some other moron bastard.

I already said you had the power to do that.
What more do you want?
You have the power to zip and unzip for Christ's sake.
Let me be.

You know me.
I am the one that makes decisions
for the sake of making decisions.

Yes,
I think the prophecy rock has changed.
Now let the Christians do their job.

You know Satan,
he is the one who gets you to make decisions
that are his decision.

I am the one that makes decisions,
for the sake of making decisions.

Because he is hung up
he can't help it.
He has a game mentality.
I learned a long time ago that it wasn't a game.

He doesn't have any decisions to make,
It is all laid out for him,
and he doesn't even know it.

Finding a job that you are good at,
that is the thing.

Somebody like that,
they get the zip unzip job.

I know it is all laid out for me too.

Lord I have gotten myself into some serious shit.

Just don't let the argument make you people.

I want people to have decisions.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...