Monday, January 26

It matters in Andromeda

The heck with the Hopi,
I don't care what they say.
They play cruel jokes on people.

They know who Satan is.
They know who I am.
They are not stupid.

God can wipe their prophecy rock clean,
and start it all over anytime he wants to.
Christians can jump from tree to tree if need be.

I will show them who received the light first.
Friggen dickheads.

Millions of people,
can jump from tree to tree.
I am not kidding around.

They play cruel jokes on people,
an it is going to friggen stop.

I was an idiot.
I was a fool.
Don't listen to them.

The prophecy rock has changed,
and it can change,
and it will change.

Please stop playing hideous jokes on each other.

The Christians love me,
Cause I plant trees,
and I don't play hideous jokes on people.

Together we plant a forest every day.

Money doesn't grow on trees.
Their paradigm has ended and they don't like it.

The Satanists should just take the zip unzip job
and be happy with it.

They told you this was going to happen,
and you didn't listen.
All I have to do is talk.

Admitting publicly that Satan exists,
That would be a good start.

You can announce to the whole world there is no God.

Yes you did fuckup.

You had it all in your hands,
and you fucked up.

Bob Dylan did it,
why can't anybody else?

I don't know.
I am in a black and white suit or something.
They think I am trying to collapse the industry.
They want the music to stay evil.

I think they suffer from a lack of honesty.

Go home.
It's over.
It does no good to strangle the referee.

Go home.
It's over.
You made it all the way to the Super Bowl and lost.
Try next season.
If there is one.

Face it.
It didn't go down the way you wanted it to.
It is over.
Go home.

I designated myself as an impartial observer
and I say you can't do that.

Face it.
It didn't go down the way you wanted it to.
It is over.
Go home.

You should be glad I stepped in
instead of letting him take care of it.

They know his ruse.
They know what he is about.
And it is going to stay that way.

I am telling you.
You are going to get the zip unzip job.
Now take it.

It doesn't matter if I am actually giving it to you or not.
I have reeled it out
and that is what is going to happen.

Don't you want it?
I would bless my stars if I could take Christ off the cross.

Cause I am worried about the children.
I don't know what is going to happen to them.

It has already happened.
Every day we stay here is my fault.

He can't unzip me.
I am not letting him make my decisions.

Apparently it matters in Andromeda.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...