Monday, January 26

The Transatlantic Jump

There is a bible here waiting for you.

Maybe this is what happens when you keep turning it off.

I guess this is the way Androids think about it.

To me,
How do I know?
They are both doing the same thing.

It is messed up.
It is like they feed off our decisions.
I don't think Jesus would do that.

Damn psychiatry must think that shit is natural.
People it doesn't happen to are sick.
That is messed up.

That is messed up.
That is the major accomplishment?
They are sick in the head.

Don't slack a military education.

I don't mean to be hateful towards Native Americans,
but damn that shit needs to stop.

I like the idea that if it is number one it is over with.

Christianity needed a little Shinto.

Don't forget.
Grace makes it work.
Now please stop playing cruel jokes on people.

Without Grace it is superstition.

If you feel the need to use a superlative,
use "blessed" or "graced".

It is like carrots and salt.
They just go together.

Together we plant a forest every day.

The internet is Star Wars.
Nuclear war will not work anymore.
Together we plant a forest every day.

It works on the principle we are not all on the same page,
that we can jump from tree to tree.
The essential ingredient is Grace.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

Cause Divine doesn't make it work,
Grace makes it work.

The question now is whether we are going to overdo it or not.

If the gravity thing happens,
let me wrestle with it.

The sick jokes need to stop.
You never thought in a million years
it would come back to bite you in the ass,
but it did.

Because he is crooked.
He teaches people that they can hide from God.

They don't believe in Grace.
They want to believe it is my genetics or my math.
I am telling you if they put me somewhere else
it will be a disaster.

You might be able to come up with one or two,
but you need three,
and they need to be in the right order.

I benefit because my natural tendency
is to do everything backwards.
All I have to do is turn it around.

Before I told you to rest and be Tokugawa.

I got the message.
God has been telling me to turn around.

Roots, tree, fruit.

Together we plant a forest every day.
We can jump from tree to tree.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
This is the transatlantic jump.

All I have to do,
when I think I have it all sussed out,
is to turn it around.

It wouldn't be the first time.
The Bible is full of words we don't really understand.

What is sin?
What is evil?
What is forgiveness?
We think we know but we don't.

They need to shape up before their magic is dead.
They are not being responsible with it.

They can't see where I am going.
All they get is a bleak picture.

Shinto works.
I can deal with Shinto.

America has been bought and paid for,
deal with it.

They think stupidity should be painful,
and cruel jokes are the only way to get people to stop.

They are Satanists.
They might not know it, but they are.
Satan does that crap.

I screw things up to see what happens.
I make decisions for the sake of making decisions.
All they get is a bleak picture.

I do verifications.
I make sure their software is up to snuff.

Have Lark
I like my new job and that is where I am going to stay.

Don't push it.
I am not happy with him right now.

It is his code!
If he doesn't want it to happen,
then change the damn shit!

I am going to make sure the absolute worse happens every time.
That is my job.
Because I got stuck in the damn thing.

Somebody has to do it.
I am not letting that shit happen to somebody else.

Do you understand me now?
Gosh darn it.

This is a job someone has to do,
and I am in a position to do it,
so damn it just let me do it.

You people are hung up on where you are.
Uncertainty is still there.
History is still there.
Roots, tree, fruit.
I know how to do it.
So just let me do it.

It happens anyway,
It happens with radio and television too.
God finds somebody.

Use your reality to twist into a natural world.
Every day we stay here is my fault.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible and read.

It isn't code.
It has some history behind it.

Once you have it down you can melt right through that shit.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...