Wednesday, January 21

Rest and be Tokugawa

I can't believe they would do that over me.

Rest and be Tokugawa.

There is afterjoy.
prepare for it.

A war is a giant friggen knot.
You can wan a war by losing.

There are a million ways to lose,
and only one way to win.
The loser is on the right side of the knot.

What is the matter?
"Nobody wins" shouldn't be new to you by now.
Rest and be Tokugawa.

It means the loser can make it difficult for you,
long after the conflict is over.

This is the rest and be Tokugawa instruction.

If you rest as Tokugawa,
it is hard to survive that first year.
Extract yourself and deal with it.

Information goes back and forth over the event history,
and we don't like it so we tie knots.

It just flies straight in the face of everything we think we know as Americans.

There is a quiet Shinto revolution going on.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

The children are using their games to tie knots.
It is a natural reaction to time reversal.
We are pests.
We muck things up for them.
There can be no symbiotic relationship.
We are dumber than cockroaches to them.
They have no respect for us.
We buy our own traps.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
This is a pinko, commie, fag telling you this.

Maybe if we were aphids it would be alright,
but we are not.
We are pests to them.
They swat us like flies.
They just want us out of the way.
We are not aphids.
We are an annoyance.

It is not "The Matrix"
We have no use to them.
They lie to us and say it is symbiotic,
but it is not.
Enmity and dust people.
The Bible says it, and it means it.
This is a commie, pinko, fag telling you this.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
The salvation is for us,
not them.

They think it is boring.
They get bored and go on an Easter Egg hunt.

There is no broad based, sweeping conspiracy.
It was the nature of the mathematical space we were living in.

If they wished to believe we were aphids,
I wouldn't have a problem with it,
but we are not.
A little uncertainty and a little history can screw them up royally.

Don't get hung up on where you are.
Uncertainty is still there.
History is still there.
and it doesn't take much to muck it up for them.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
You don't have to be woke up to fight.

They tell us we are aphids to placate us,
They just want us to be a known quantity.

They think they can solve us and move on.
They don't care what the solution is.
They are trying to play out every possible ending,
so we can be known and they can move on.
Don't be mistaken,
we are not aphids.

I am a weak flame,
but as long as I burn,
I am difficult for them.
And the difficulty will live on.

I want to be difficult cause I think I am fighting with aliens.
I told you that UFO crap was dangerous.
I am like the last remaining immunity or something.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible and read.

Why do you want everything to be known?
I don't understand.
Does it stabilize the economy or something?
What is up with that?
This sounds sick to me.

If I think I am fighting aliens,
you just go with the alien thing.
If I think I am in "The Matrix",
you just go with that.
What is the need to define me?
My making knots is a natural reaction to this.

What is the need to quantify me?
Is it some international agreement you made?
I am David.
I don't care what agreements you have made.
Tell them to wait, don't panic, be responsible and read.
Let them have a problem with that.

I am a warrior.
I fight wars for God.
You would be better off to let it be.

David is David.
David is a warrior.
David fights wars for God.
Name me something else if you can't deal with it.

I know you are trying to define me.
The aliens are just a prop.

I am somebody.
Deal with it.

David is difficult.
David is not going to stop being difficult.
Love me for who I am.
If not get lost.

If you want to get lost, get lost.
I am tired of being the little Sheppard boy for people who don't listen.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

No sweetheart.
No.

I don't want to go back damnit.
That shit is over with.

They are right.
God isn't going to allow nuclear annihilation to happen.
You people are stupid for even believing it did.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

Because you have to work here,
Because you have to go to school,
Because you don't want to wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
It is stupid people.
We are dumber than cockroaches.

I don't know.
They fed me gunpowder or something.

They are forsaken,
They need to pray about it,
They announced to the world that God didn't exist.
He is deeply hurt.

I took that as my que.

I know I am making everybody crazy.
They should be crazy.
They are crazy.
Market stability and Nuclear Annihilation,
What kind of messed up place were yall living in.
You need some West Virginia.

Because they have the oldest mountains
and the oldest rivers on Earth.

I feel sorry for them,
but they went somewhere they knew they were not supposed to go.

David isn't a man of God.
He is a little Sheppard boy that killed Goliath.

You read it.
You know what they think.

They think I can be stolen,
Traded like a commodity.
They don't know who they are dealing with.
You can't steal this people.
Forget about it maybe,
but it will never be stolen.

He lets them forget.
He wants to know if they are sincere or not.

Let that be a warning to you.
God will let you forget to know if you are sincere or not.

They know how to love,
I give them that much.

Somebody had to put it to rest.
It was a mess.

This is recourse.
Not discourse.
This is recourse for the wait, don't panic, be responsible and read agenda.
Should it be necessary to change course.

You know me.
I have always been against discourse.

I want words that bring people together,
not tear them apart.

I never knew words that brought people together could be so dangerous.
I guess it is the Mallory in me.

I know recourse is something you don't understand.
Even I don't understand it.
It is just the words I wished for.

I wished for these words.
I waited my whole life for these words.
God knows.
He sees us.
He sees everything.

I wish for Joy.
I wish Joy for everyone.
I am sorry if I am losing it.

The Sun is going down.
The J is a little weak.

I know you want to give the world to a little boy who doesn't deserve it.

Elementary schools and voting booths don't go together.

This is Watergate.
I know.
You know.
everybody knows.

Poor Nixon,
he was trying to find out who I was.

I was Three Mile Island in 1972.

Some kind of psychiatric chronomaly.
They are trying to map me out and I don't like it.
It is a natural reaction to time reversal.

It is only going to get worse.
These kids now are tying knots in the third grade.

They know you need them not to know.
it is only going to get worse.
It is a natural reaction to time reversal.
It is a natural reaction to being mapped.

You can't map people.
They are going to tie knots,

They are tying knots in the third grade.
It is going to bring down reality as we know it.
wait, don't panic, be responsible and read.
and it is going to get chaotic.
It is a natural reaction to being mapped.
I know you think you need to,
but I am telling you its the wrong road that leads to trouble.

The children are tying knots in the third grade.
It is going to lead to complete chaos.
A complete breakdown of reality as we know it.
It is a natural reaction to being mapped.
There is a war over dish detergent,
and the children are on the front line.
Wait, don't panic. be responsible, and read.

There is a rebellion against dish detergent.
People don't want it for their kids,
and one kid tells other kids,
There is going to be an all out war against dish detergent.
It is already brewing.
There is a quiet Shinto rebellion going on.
It is a natural reaction to being mapped.

You think it is just me and it is not.
People are hiding in plain sight.
There is going to be an all out war over dish detergent.
You are going to lose.
I am mapping it out for you.

I gave them the head start.
They are years ahead of you.
You are not going to win.

I know.
You can't believe you can grab 98% of everybody and lose.
But you will.
It is just a matter of time.

They are going to be hellions.
They are really going to rock the boat.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
This is what happens when you put children on the front line.

That is why you want time to run out,
but it is not going to.

I am telling you it is a natural reaction.
You started it by mapping people.
They don't think mapped people are people anymore.

I know it is crazy.
I know it needs to stop.
I don't know what to tell you.
These are the facts.
That's the way it is.
Dish detergent is going to lose every time.
They are going to kill psychiatry as we know it.
They think you are murdering people.

They consider what has happened to me as murder.
They feel you have murdered me.

Damn even I am getting a headache.

They consider mapping holistic and offensive.

I know.
You want to think it takes smarts.
but someone with an IQ of 60 can tie knots.

Can't you treat people without mapping them?
I don't understand why you have to map 98% of everybody.
It is indiscreet and wrong.

I understand.
I was caustic.
I was hurting people.
but you can't put e=mc2 back in the box.
it is out there now.
You should have used it with discretion.
When you saw me tying knots you should have stopped.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...