Sunday, January 18

It bothers me to be hated.

David and Satan are not happy with one another.
somebody is going down.

Why?
cause this is someone's idea as a joke.
What happens to people who don't get with the program.
I'll show you a friggen program.

I am angry enough to take on Satan himself right now.
All the witches,
said they were trying to bring us together.
I was a blind fool.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
that Truman Show, Matrix, Vanilla Sky shit aint happening.
Richmond and Las Vegas have gone to tango.

I am glad this is a happy day for the black people.

I am glad they are scared,
They should be scared,
I am a dark figure in American History.
They should be happy I am not President.

I am evil,
I am bad,
I need to stay away from politics.

I am going to the bottomless pit.
It has already been reserved for me.

Don't worry about it.
There is nothing I could go through,
that is any worse than what has already happened.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
Satan is a saint compared to me.
He still fears God.
I don't.

I mutilated the Bible three times over my sister.
I am not someone to be fooled around with.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

I already have the momentum that is going to take me straight out of here.
I don't know what it is going to take to stop me.
I am headed for the bottomless pit.
Don't be mistaken.
I am not a good person.

I am on a sling shot trajectory.

We don't parade our missiles down Pennsylvania Avenue.
That's what makes us different from the friggen Communists.

The chances are pretty good...
and the psychiatric community is partly responsible.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

The good news is you know who I am.
This could go either way.

It helps to know what I am all about,
and I guess they know that now.

I am not a good person.
I need to stay low.
I am a hellion.
I don't fear the bottomless pit.

It is like the constant superstition.
I know it is coming and I can't stop it.

I feel better now.
I lost.

I took it out on Japan.
I care about people.
That is my only saving grace.

How does the game know I need to lose?
That is the magical thing about it.
It seems to sense what is going on in the real world.

It has some kind of internal barometer.

I am not trying to sink anyone's ship.
I am an iceberg for Christ's sake

This is what happens when the money can't get to who it belongs too.
It gets constipated.
I should have been paid for y2k.

There is no doubt.
You know I solved it.
Everybody knows.
I don't know why you are trying to hide it.

I promise you.
It would help the economy,
If you gave me something to get into the market with.

Put money into the market under my name.
Give me a check when it rebounds.
The money is trying to get to me.

Just tell the public it was a chronomaly.
They can accept it.

I wouldn't ask for money.
You know I wouldn't do that,
but I am telling it like it is.
The money is constipated over me.

I really painted them in a bad light,
for no real reason.
I hate to be hated like that.
I don't know what to say or do.

It bothers me to be hated.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...