Friday, January 16

Leaving Las Vegas

I have little memory of training about the floor.
For all it matters,
it started with me.

I let someone fall and laughed about it.
Then they had me fall from the stage.
For a while after I would just stand and fall like it was no big deal.
then I wouldn't do my homework not memorizing my monologue,
So they blackballed me.

It is so vague,
it is like I have totally forgotten any training about a floor.

I feel for liberty.
I feel I have come to 2009 just to find out what has happened to her.

I have come to this life to find out what happened to her.

All I remember is screwing up and sitting in the audience.

Noah wasn't a leader.
He just did what God told him too,
and built a boat.

I taught them the way to bust it was to go dimensional.
They are way ahead of me now.

Alcohol is evil.
It WILL kill you if you want it to.

I can help thousands of strangers,
but I can't help my own sister with alcohol.

It was like Spock in the radiation room,
I knew what I was doing.

I am an Aunt Jemima original.

Marijuana makes you lazy,
Makes you jerk off.

I guess you can be irresponsible with anything,
but damn, it sure aint liquid love that's for sure.

She is trying to emulate "Leaving Las Vegas"
and my family is going through hell.
There is nothing we can do about it.
I know the shit is important,
but damn, there has to be something to live for.

Demons did this to her on purpose,
and it isn't funny.
I don't care if they have to pre crime the asshole.

She probably wasn't the first.
He probably did it to someone else too.

I know I am being pre crimed over it,
but fuck it I don't care.

They are pre criming me,
because I am calling for him to be pre crimed over it.
but damn it i don't give a fuck.
How can I forgive the asshole in the middle of "Leaving Las Vegas"?
This shit isn't funny.
If I have to be Jesus Christ over the shit I don't care.
Maybe after the friggen thing is over.
I am glad I came to this fucking place.
Think twice before mutilating somebody fucking asshole.

I don't care if nobody can live up to that standard,
this shit was done on purpose,
because of me.
because I helped thousands of strangers.
You know it.
He knows it.
Everybody knows it.
There was nothing to worry about me from the friggen beginning.
I got the message.

I am coming out here to find out what the hell happened to her.

Everybody deserves a brother like me.

I am being held up to a standard nobody can live up to over this,
and Satan knows what he did,
I don't care if the music dies over this shit.

How can I forgive?
My whole life revolves around this shit.
Satan knows I can't forgive him over this shit.
That is why he did it.

How can you wake up to what your whole life revolves around,
and then forgive somebody for it?

Let me be the patron brother.
I will take care of this shit.

Where is the path to forgiveness lord,
I don't see it.

My whole life revolves around this shit.
I am going to be angry forever.

This shit was meant to be permanently hidden from me.

Somebody knew what they were doing.

I am going to have a permanent attitude over this.

I guess Las Vegas and Richmond went to tango over this one.

Richmond and Las Vegas went to tango.

That is what happened to the economy people.

God friggen told me you damn morons,
Keep playing dice I don't give a crap.

Can't you see that I care about you?
I give a crap.
Satan doesn't give a damn about you.

It is supposed to be a sick joke,
What happens to people who don't get with the program.

I don't care if our music dies.
I really don't.

I am barely aware we even have any.

I came out here 25 years into the future,
mutilated the Bible three times,
to find out what the hell was wrong with her.
Now she is going to die.
Is that Satan caring about people?
I aint making music for his ass.

I can sit out here until hell freezes over if I want to.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...