Friday, January 16

I am some kind of Chronomaly.

It helps to pray.
But I am not going to ask you to do that.
Cause I don't do it like I should.

You need to hear it from someone you identify with I guess.

Is any other psychiatric trying?
They see what's happening to me,
and know it isn't worth it.

Dish detergent is a little harsh to wash yourself with.

The medicine is Clorox.
Freud is dish detergent.

Medicine and psychoanalysis are harsh.
Psychoanalysis with Medicine is even worse.

You don't know what you are going to dig up.
You are dealing with a reality without a floor.
Doctors use harsh detergent.
You shouldn't use it on your patients.

The floor is a reality you can depend on.
One you can wake up to.
Time after Time.
It is a Worldline.
The "All Dreamlines" philosophy is living without a floor.
It is very dangerous.
Put something big and old underneath yourself.
I am trying to build a Worldline.
This is the wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read agenda.
This is recourse for the wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read agenda.
This is beyond Ginger now.
This is beyond my sexuality now.
This is beyond myself now.

Life isn't perfect.
Sometimes you have to be a son.
Sometimes you have to be a brother.
Something terrible has happened in my family.
I needed to be a brother.

This is beyond Uncle Ernie.
This is serious sadistic crap.
Somebody died over it.

Go ahead.
That shit doesn't bother me anymore.
I did the right thing.
My sister needed me.

We have an Oedipus thing going on.
And I am ok with it.

There is nothing that can be done,
except pre judge the asshole.

I hope he isn't happy.
I don't want that man to be happy.

It is the act of God dynamic.
You don't understand that.

Nothing frightens you straight more than that.

I was a teenager hit with the Act of God dynamic.
Don't mistake it.

It can't be mistaken.
That is what happened.

I hated President Reagan.
I really hated the man.

I really hated President Reagan.
I really did.

People get struck with the Act of God dynamic.
It happens.
Deal with it.

I don't want to lose the Gay and Lesbian community.
It was beyond Uncle Ernie.
It was sadistic and evil.

I needed to be a brother.

They think I need to be gay.
They think I would be happier if I had sex with men.
They think sex is not the enemy.
They think people without sex are somehow dangerous.
They want me to be happy.
They don't think I have a healthy attitude about sex.
Don't frame it.
Just say it.

They are fighting for me to be gay!
Now I understand why Fox News calls liberalism a mental disorder.

I hated Reagan.
I really did.

I know I am a little sweet.
but men don't turn me on.
I really don't understand why I need to have this conversation with you.

I am really not in the mood to have sex with anyone right now.
I am angry.
Liberty is dying.

I know I am supposed to feel sexual towards all women.
I know I am not supposed to feel sexual towards only one.

Men are in a competition.
We are sexual predators.
Even the Gay ones.

What can I say?
My mother didn't raise me that way.
She raised me to keep my dick in my pants.
Was she wrong?
I don't understand.
I am supposed to be responsible.
Maybe I have a fragile chromosome or something.

How could what happened to my sister effect me so much?
I don't understand.
It must be God.
God must want me to be a brother.
God must have plans for me.
My planning central doesn't work right.

I am sorry,
My planning central just doesn't work right.

Lord, If my planning central is messed up, can't people still love me?
What can I do about that?
Lord, I can't do anything about it.

I am smart,
but my planning central is screwed up.

It means I make stupid mistakes.
I am some kind of Chronomaly.

Why is everyone trying to steal me?
You can't steal something like this.

I guess you just wanted me to talk.
I didn't know how to do it without getting in trouble.

If you had to go down for your country,
you would go down.
Anybody would.

It's like Spock in the radiation room.
I knew what I was doing when I stuck that money in the gas pump.

If not me who?
If not now when?
We need a worldline.
I am sorry I wrecked the economy over it.
This is the wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read agenda.
This is recourse for the wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read agenda.
This is a Job.
I am not a spiritual leader.
I am some kind of chronomaly.

Yes the economy was wrecked over 7 dollars in a Gas pump.
Somebody was going to muck it up someday.
We needed a worldline.
The all dreamline, or Venus and Mars thing doesn't work.
The Matrix, Truman Show, Vanilla Sky thing is very dangerous.

Women don't understand,
They think they are all the same and they are not.

This is the wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read agenda.
David is here.
David is here.

It was a chronomaly people
mother nature is trying to tell you something.
Men need a worldline.
It can't all be dreamline.

We cant solve the racism dilemma without solving this one.
Don't you want a reality you can wake up to time and time again?
Richmond has it people.
That is just the way things are right now.

Men fight over worlds they can wake up to time and time again,
Richmond has it,
and it is not going away.

It drives the women nuts.
They don't understand why men fight over it.

Black people have been good to me.
I have no problems with black people.
I am sorry if there is a little KKK in there.
I make stupid mistakes.
That is why I am not a leader.
I just write and you take it or leave it.

Men fight over it,
that is all you need to know.

Richmond has it,
and men fight over it.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...