Thursday, January 15

She tried to sell me a load of dish detergent

Do all men have a wait, don't panic, be responsible wall?
Or is it just me?

All men have that don't they?
Jesus, am I the only one?

I saw it for what it was and I decided to grow up.
Jesus Christ!

It was an obsession,
a delusion.
I saw it and decided to grow up!

No it wasn't easy.
It is still not easy.
It isn't easy to grow up.
The wall came down at the wrong time.
I am sorry.

She tried to sell me a load of dish detergent.
I am not stupid.

You can't wash clothes with dish detergent.
You can't wash yourself with dish detergent.
Dish detergent is dish detergent.

I thank them,
I am a better person because of them.
I just chose to grow up at the wrong time.
I have some kind of wait, don't panic, be responsible wall.
and I feel it is dish detergent.

I am like my daddy,
I call it like I see it.
I call it dish detergent.

Dish detergent is Dish detergent.
You want the real thing?
Read the bible assholes.

David is here
David is here
You have gotten a holy person angry.

He loves me.
Cause I knew I was forsaken.
and I read it anyway.

It is never too late to read it people.

I am telling you.
I am a commie loving pinko fag.
ask anybody.

You want him in your court?
then read the darn thing.

The Bible has power people
It is no joke.
It is not too late.
This is the wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read agenda.
This is a commie loving pinko fag telling you this.

Running a program?
I don't care.
If it is, It is the best ever written.

I know I play both sides against the center.
I know that it is not fair.
Just wait, don't panic, be responsible, read, and hope for the best.
Be reassured that he loves me.

Don't worry about me.
It is ok.
The worst has already happened.
I will get time served.

Well I am not 100% sure,
but don't worry about it,
he loves me.

I have been through the worst of it.
It is ok.

There is no burning in hell
that would hurt worse
than the psychological pain
I have already been through.

That is just the angels
trying to be close to me.

They don't realize the psychological pain we go through on this medicine.
Lord I hate psychiatrists.

They think if it is not physical pain it is ok.
but it is not.

God doesn't like it.
and they need to straighten up before it is too late.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...