Friday, January 30

The Gravity Thing

Planting a tree helps you think.

A little Nobunaga,
A little Solitaire,
A little info set.

I don't tell you right off
cause I think it helps to figure it out for yourself.

I have turned around.
I am fighting the gravity thing.

It is Satan's code.
He gets off on the gravity shit.

If it is fiction,
you can take what you learn here and apply it somewhere else.

He calls it love,
but it is not,
It is the damn gravity thing.

You fight that gravity shit by planting trees.

Satan's code is all backwards and messed up.
He gets off on the gravity shit.
He calls it love.
You plant a tree in your mind.
You talk.

I don't give you everything at first.
If you have read the Bible you already know.
It is better if you come to it by yourself.

You have to fight the gravity shit.
God knows how to do it.

Dave knows how to do it too.

The gravity thing is the idea that
there may be a plethora of world out there
where the only thing different is what is going on in your mind.
Satan gets off on it.
He calls it love.

Some think the whole damn thing is in their head.
That is dangerous.
It leads to a big head game.
That happened before the flood.

It is called the gravity thing cause it acts like gravity.
That is the way the physicists understand it.

The Bible can deal with that shit.
It is a problem with the many world interpretation.
Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
Dreamers need to stay away.
Stick to planting trees.

Many worlds is ok.
Many world isn't.

Satan's code would be ok if it worked,
but it doesn't.
You need to learn how to have one without the other.
You can't rush into it.

I know.
Nobody has placed the Bible in this kind of context before.
It takes time to learn how to have one without the other.
You aren't going to come to it right away.

Thinking
Talking is the fourth thing.

Yeah, it is not safe for the kids.

I know.
I am building a barrier.
I am making decisions for the sake of making decisions.
I think it is the right thing to do.

Well it is not really a barrier,
I am branching out.

Plant a tree in your mind and branch out.

They are right to be scared.
Many world is scary.

It is very likely for that shit to happen with Satan's code.
Somebody has to through a wrench in it.

Branch out between yourself and your other selves.

Don't let it well.
It is not a good thing.

I am not letting it well.
Don't let it well.
Shut them out.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
We will drift apart.
Don't worry about it.

It is the shut out that is the hardest.

Luckily some listened to me years before it got awful.

A little game, a little conflict is unavoidable.
Choose a game that has values.
Nobunaga's Ambition is the best one I have found.
Take it easy.
One season a day.

One season with Nobunaga's Ambition.
Deal solitaire 9 times.
Do the shut out with the info set.

I have been doing this for over a week now.
Without Grace it is just superstition.
I know some people don't understand something Japanese,
but i know excellence when I see it.

You have to find Grace first.

You want to know why I have never died.
Why I am out here in 2009 and nothing but 9-11 has happened.
I am trying to tell you.

People who listened to me,
were dug in long before 9-11 ever happened.

They hide behind the moon.
I don't.

They had this power and lost it,
and hid behind the moon and used it anyway.

They want to control who is God.
They don't like it that God can take his Grace
and give it to whoever he wants to.
They think we are loony.
They think they have to keep the loonies on the path.

They know schizophrenia when they see it,
How can they not know Grace?
Do you think God needs to create a game to find somebody?
God already knows who that person is.
They just want me out of the way.
That is why I am not responsible for it.

Well its in context now damnit.

They want my God.
They don't want yours.

My life has been totally screwed
and you are worried about copyrights?

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

They want me out of the way.
and you know what I am in the way of.
Do you think that Satan shit is love?
If you do then go the other way.
We don't need you.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...