Thursday, January 29

Living with lemons

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, read, and plant a tree.

There are advantages to being fictional.

Cause I feel for people that are living with lemons,
and I am in a position to do something about it.

It is not easy to close a chapter of history.

I am fighting a war with every physicist on the planet.

I don't know.
Whenever you talk about God or Grace they go into crisis mode.

I know you see it as love or the world,
I don't see it that way.

I am Spock in the radiation room.

Why do you torture me so?
I am doing the right thing.

People are living with lemons,
and I am in the position to do something about it.

I don't care if it is going to turn over everyone's reality,
It needs to be turned over.

I know.
You are playing straight.
You still want to know who this is.

I talk to dead people.
I am a walking twilight zone.
Thank modern psychiatry.

I know.
You think too often I am the problem,
but we will all be the better for it.
If not me it is just going to be somebody else.
I am not letting people live with lemons anymore.

I am telling you.
It is not me.
It was the crazy mathematical space we were living in.

I am not living in a world where that 7th guest shit works without grace
I am sorry.

Without God's permission.
Why would he need to do that shit anyway?
All you have to do is plant a tree and talk.

Yes I want it more Newtonian.
and I am going to get it too.

We can't have access to that shit without Miss Utility.
It would be a horrific mess.
Plant a tree and talk.

This plant a tree thing works,
and it works for everybody.
Anyone with an IQ of 60 can plant a tree and talk.
I don't care if it came from Japan.

I am the last person out in the wilderness hollering at you to turn back.

What you write on a blackboard is code.
You get what you ask for.
Ask and you shall receive.

You would see it that way too if you were me.

Dreamers need to stay away from that crap.
Dreamers need to stick to planting trees.

Do you understand the concept
that there is stress on the reality
because it is not dimensional enough?

If you wanted to prove or disprove,
how would you demonstrate it?

I wish I could lead, follow, or get out of the way.
All I can do is throw a wrench in it and hope for the best.

It is Satan's code.
It isn't God's.

God's code doesn't work that way.

I threw a wrench in Satan's code.

People get the bends when they press too many records,
and he calls it love.

I thought about doing it as an experiment,
and they made it work
because they thought if it didn't I would get mad.
I realized it wasn't a good thing so I threw a wrench in it.

I need to stick to planting trees.

They thought I was asking for it,
but I realized it wasn't a good thing.
I know what to do with it now.

I am sorry things went a little bananas.
Everybody thinks "How can I make money with this?" at the start.
It took me ten years to figure out what to do with it.

Everything changed when I decided to read the Bible.

He wanted me to read the thing the whole time.
I was stupid.
I should have just read it.

This is as big as 85.
My world has forever changed.

They want physics,
and they think I am in the way.

If I speak for America,
America is not going to do it that way.

Were not in a headlong rush like you are.
We know what we can do.

Read the Bible and wait ten years.

The only physicist I ever knew,
Would watch The Wall and weep.

W

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...