Tuesday, January 13

They never thought a human could see this.

We muck up their warp drive.
We are pests to them.
Don't worry about it.

We are pests to them,
and they are trying to sell you our own traps.
We are dumber than cockroaches.

hard drive warp drive whatever
Whatever it is we muck it up.

They never thought a human could see this
and it is sad.

I don't know what the answer is to this one.

We are not supposed to know.
We are supposed to be delightfully oblivious.

God didn't create it that way.
That is all you need to know.

It is my fault,
I couldn't let it all end.
I got scared.

I kept it past its date
and the milk got sour.

That was the old days.
A job has been found for me now.
I am a messenger.

"I loved you with my own true heart before the world got crazy."

I was the typical UFO nut.
Ufology is dangerous.
People messing with stuff that is going to get them burnt.
Dreamers need to stay away from dice.

It means dreamers should stay away from modern physics,
It is not a discipline for dreamers anymore.
Your mind will blow out and you will get burned.
Wait and be responsible.

Cause I don't want you to be like me.
It isn't Hollywood believe me.

They are struggling hard for me to have a normal life,
but it is just not happening.
I am like three mile island.
It is not a pretty picture.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...